Ok I am new here but i have a stock 2012 Busa and trying to see my first step........

Lil_Xena

Registered
trying to see what my first step is to make it faster. One she is extended to 8 over and that is all that has been done to her so far. That at least gets rid of me popping wheelies when I lunch. any help on what my next steps should be please share. step by step please and where to find the parts or how to do it myself. I have a shop and have been working on my bike. I am going to the drag strip again on the 20th and I want to see some type of improvement the extension I know will give me some help.

Re: Ok I am new here but i have a stock 2012 Busa and trying to see my first step....

Welcome to the org.

Man that is a long swinger. Is it adjustable? It's hard to believe that you can get good traction with the wheel so far out from under any weight. Is it lowered? Strapped in the front? Exhaust, pc5, and good tune? Sticky tire? Lots of practice, and Big balls. That should put you in the 9 sec category.

There is a plethora of knowledge within these pages. The search feature will be your best friend.

Now lets see some pictures.

Good luck and keep her rubber side down.

Re: Ok I am new here but i have a stock 2012 Busa and trying to see my first step....

You should probably start "searching and reading" in the regular section FIRST and then once you have all that figured out (since this has been covered a few thousand times), then start looking at a Turbo... ;)

How quick are you going at the track now? What are your times?

8-inches over with no other mods? ??? You are probably slower than stock if it just spins all day... :laugh:

:welcome:

:welcome:

What are your times with it now 60' and 1/4 mile and MPH

Some people are running in the 9.30 and 148 MPH range with stock Busa's and stock arms, so if you are not in the low 9's just need more practice :thumbsup:

Sounds like you need to start with the most important mod first: The Rider Mod

what are you having for lunch?

Save your money and go turbo skipping all the little gains.

:rofl:

Actually I have been running 8s in 1/4 mile. I have controlled the bike enough from spinning the bike is also lowered.

Back