Ok guys, I need help with Juli's bike.

Break down the carbs and clean those suckers!
I think they're Mikhuni?
Either way, there are walkthroughs on all the Kat sites and if you've never worked with carbs in your life, they are pretty damned helpful and can walk you through it.
Make sure to check the floats for faults and be sure to clean out the primary and secondary jets as well.
good luck!

+1 Pay attention to the jets. Been there before!

Same thing was happening to my Girl's 250. I ran some lucas fuel treatment through it and ran the sh!t out of it on the expressway for an hour. About 25 minutes in to it it must have sucked the clog out of the carbs because it ran perfectly.

Had this problem on a bandit 12 once. Turned out that one of the vacuum nipples was missing. Revs very slow to fall. Plugged it up and away she went.

Good Luck
Tony

Had this problem on a bandit 12 once. Turned out that one of the vacuum nipples was missing. Revs very slow to fall. Plugged it up and away she went.

Good Luck
Tony

There is only one vacuum line on these carbs that I can see. Right side in the front. Can you eloborate?

I just a diagram and saw where the vacumm plugs should be. Will definitely check that out.

Back