OK, got to get this off my chest...

Top Ten Reasons Why Harley Riders Don't Wave Back
10. - Afraid it will invalidate warranty.
9. - Leather and studs make it too hard to raise arm.
8. - Refuses to wave to anyone whose bike is already paid for.
7. - Afraid to let go of the handlebars because they might vibrate off.
6. - Rushing wind would blow scabs off the new tattoos.
5. - Angry because just took out second mortgage to pay luxury tax on new Harley.
4. - Just discovered the fine print in owner's manual and realized H-D is partially owned by those rice-burner manufacturers.
3. - Can't tell if other riders are waving or just reaching to cover their ears like everyone else.
2. - Remembers the last time a Harley rider waved back, he impaled his hand on spiked helmet.
1. - They're jealous that after spending $20,000, they still don't own a Gold Wing.

Top Ten Reasons Why Gold Wing Riders Don't Wave Back
10. - Wasn't sure whether other rider was waving or making an obscene gesture.
9. - Afraid might get frostbite if hand is removed from heated grip.
8. - Has arthritis and the past 400 miles have made it difficult to raise arm.
7. - Reflection from etched windshield momentarily blinded him.
6. - The expresso machine just finished.
5. - Was actually asleep when other rider waved.
4. - Was in a three-way conference call with stock broker and accessories dealer.
3. - Was distracted by odd shaped blip on radar screen.
2. - Was simultaneously adjusting the air suspension, seat height, programmable CD player, seat temperature and satellite navigation system.
1. - Couldn't find the "auto wave back" button on the dashboard.

OK, tell me this. Why do so few H.D. riders wave back. I wave at all bikes. But very few H.D. riders return the gesture. All I can figure out is that their pissed because they paid 25K or 30K for a bike and several thousand more for leather and other bad guy stuff but they are still the same old white coller worker after all.
Or is it that they lost sight of the chase truck with the trailer (that we all know is with almost every group of H.D.'s on the road) and are not sure if they will make it home before dark.

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
they think we hate them,
we think they hate us.
 So there is no waving back.

Sometime I wave and they don't wave back, sometime they wave and I don't wave back. (caught by surprise)
Sometime we both wave and wave back.
It totally depends on the rider, not the bike they ride.
True, very true. Sometimes we have to get over what the other bike is and just wave. Your right, it's not what we ride, but that we ride. Still, I wave at everyone regardless. If they don't wave back then fuggem'. Their loss. I'm having a good time anyway.

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

mr brown your dumb im not talking about a stock harley hell they have 800hp nitro methane powered harleys what is your point go get educated before you preach you wont sound so ignorant when you get on your soap box
umnik.gif

are you guys sh#$&#g me your arguing about waving to each other who cares they wave they wave they dont they dont
i never wave if i see you wave ill wave but i never wave first dont care seems a little gay when you guys sit here and cry about who is waving and who isnt. man get a life just enjoy your time to ride and ride

Back