Ok friends are sending me this . Busa loosing to a Jeep.

maybe a 10 year old Mercedes then would be better for me.
I can't know what's better for you, but my 15 year old one is certainly better for me. It does all the things I want it to do, and for far less than 60k. Built>Bought. That's just me though.

I can't know what's better for you, but my 15 year old one is certainly better for me. It does all the things I want it to do, and for far less than 60k. Built>Bought. That's just me though.
lol... that's just it.... I CANNOT rely on a 15 year old car.... I wish I could.... but I cannot... I often work 16 hour days... sleep for 4 hours and go back to work... over and over again....i don't have a garage... i live in a condo...I need a new car... I just WANT a hotrod.... I wish Chevy was doing what ford is doing... but I don't think they do... maybe dennis will school me again.

I drive that car 88 miles every day. I understand not having a garage, and needing a dependable vehicle. I'm able to have several vehicles, if the Merc goes down (and it did recently, the hydraulic suspension blew a line) I just drive one of the others until it's fixed. It's all in how you wanna spend your money. Do you homie.

I drive that car 88 miles every day. I understand not having a garage, and needing a dependable vehicle. I'm able to have several vehicles, if the Merc goes down (and it did recently, the hydraulic suspension blew a line) I just drive one of the others until it's fixed. It's all in how you wanna spend your money. Do you homie.
u holdin out on us?... lets see the cars. we love pics, and most u guys have those fancy dancy cellular devices that send messages through outer space:super:

Back