ok dudes...dont wanna brag...but...

Your girlfriend gets you stuff, my girlfriend almost got my ass beat!!!  We were cruising around on Sunday and I was about to pull into a parking lot to go eat.  There are these two fuggin' iceholes on their Harley's turning left from where I was pulling into.  One of them had his girlfriend/mongoloid on the back.  They look at me and start revving their engines(quite obvious they were trying to show off).  I turn in normally and right when I pass em I pull in the clutch and give a little rev for em.  My gf and I have a little laugh about it and go on our merry way and I park the bike in the parking lot directly above the intersection.  I hear one of them coming back up the hill and I look down and only see the one guy sitting there by himself at the light.  I look the other way to see what the hell the guy and his mongoloid are doing and don't see them.  The icehole comes back down the hill to the light and pulls in next to his friend.  We are watching the whole time.  They finally figure out where we are and look up.  The man with the mongoloid looks up and gives me the finger.  I start to yell at them and my girlfriend beats me to it and she yells "What's you f'ing problem sugar?"  She is 5'6" and 120 lbs mind you. The icehole yells back "Too close buddy!", my gf deftly replies "You don't have to be a %#^*, & that its too bad your girlfriend is so f###in ugly!" Then to his mongoloid "Your just jealous because your man is looking at me!" and some other choice words.  I was thinking "Great, there are two of them and my gf is going to get beat down by the mongoloid woman!"  They flip us off, we flip them off and they drive away never to be heard from again.  Got my adrenaline pumping and ended up sitting on the patio in case the iceholes come back to jack with my ride.  They didn't luckily
smile.gif
 I guess I will just let my gf take care of my light work from now on.  I know I don't want to get into a fight with her
smile.gif
Don't you hate it when they do that...

smile.gif

Rubhersidedown.......I told ya dude.....that girl is way to good for you......way to hot for you.....way to cute for you.......way to classy for you......way to smart for you......she's just got it all.....come on dude what's in it fer her...........you better be good to her er I'll be payin ya a visit.....have to smack ya round a bit.
Seriously though that is totally awesome........really amazes me!!!!!
Marry her an treat her like the goddess she is!!!!!!
I gotta go with MSF... he's right ya know. any woman who does things for her man(like buying performance parts for your ride) is a worth keeping for life...

get on with it and ask her already. She's a Keeper!!!

If only I had a supportive wife......
If I order anything I must make sure I know when it is going to arrive and be home before she sees the package. Otherwise it is a 2 day pi$$ and moan about how I spent more money on the bike.

RSD you better keep her. You don't have to marry her but find a way to keep her around all the same.

Later,

Steve

If only I had a supportive wife......
If I order anything I must make sure I know when it is going to arrive and be home before she sees the package.  Otherwise it is a 2 day pi$$ and moan about how I spent more money on the bike.

RSD you better keep her.  You don't have to marry her but find a way to keep her around all the same.

Later,

Steve
we gettin' hitched soon , thx man .

Rubhersidedown.......I told ya dude.....that girl is way to good for you......way to hot for you.....way to cute for you.......way to classy for you......way to smart for you......she's just got it all.....come on dude what's in it fer her...........you better be good to her er I'll be payin ya a visit.....have to smack ya round a bit.
I gotta go with MSF... he's right ya know. any woman who does things for her man(like buying performance parts for your ride) is a worth keeping for life...

I'm a lucky man.....
You doin' ok with yer healin' bro ?

That is too funny Thunderpants. I bet she could have taken the Mongoloid and her friends too by herself. After taking on 500 bicyclists, 3 harley riders would be nothing.

yer right monsta....but then again , you usually are .

Everything cool with yer new bride? Everything goin' good on the farm ? Hope so . Hav a good 1...

Rubberside,

Bro you better Marry that gal...good ones are hard to find.  Ladies that will help you support your fast bike addiction are even more scarce.  I got one, you got one and I am telling you Marry her before she sobers up!  
oh.gif

Next thing you know there will be a couple of little Rubbersides running around leaving them little sticky hand prints everywhere...

I dunno how but you have to post a nice sound clip of your ride with the new pipes, bound to sound sweet.  Oh yeah and of course besure you get your pair outta there but of course you know that...  

Later
she does Rock . I'm kinda jealous of yers thou bro .
I love IRISH GIRLS. My family hails outa County Fermanagh,
NORTHERN IRELAND . Lil place called Maguires Bridge.

Guess thats why I'm such a cold hearted BASTID.

Now RSD, I must admit that the lady is definitely a keeper.  But, you must admit that that was some funny sh^t the Stranger said about you
laugh.gif
.  Now, I don't want to be the one to rain on your parade, but don't you have an '03 Busa?
rock.gif
 I can't remember too clearly, but I may be mistaken.  If you have an '02 or '03, you need the PCIIIr instead of the PCII.  

Sunshine
biggrin.gif
he got me B . BUT I LIKE IT . A lil shid-chuckin' is fun.

Hit me with yer best shot .

No worries on the PC II....I have a 2000. thx fer messin' with my brain thou.....ya bastid...

I'm a lucky man.....
 You doin' ok with yer healin' bro ?
i say i am about 90% heald... i am walking and bending my knee very well. i am still sore on the leg but that should go away in about a week or two.

Yup your a lucky man

But My Girl is better than your.
tounge.gif
sorry just a fact, impossable to prove otherwise

Let me know how the pipe is, Im in the marked for a nice exhaust.

yer right monsta....but then again , you usually are .

Everything cool with yer new bride?  Everything goin' good on the farm ?   Hope so . Hav a good 1...
Yes sir......life is awesome.....thanx fer askin bro!!!!!

Post pics of the better half sittin on the moded Busa Dude.
We all wanna check er out......The bike I mean....yeah right hey.
But seriously lets see some pics of that pipe installed.

Back