ok computer aces

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
ok....I re-loaded XP today....an' now when I surf,look thru the threads, it does this weird wave action thing . I got rid of it once before , but of course,now I forget how 2 .

help ? its annoyin' the fug oudda me

no worries mate's......

forgot to load the drvs an' such for the Radeon 64mb.grafx card....
oops.gif
drink.gif
11doh.gif

ya....I didnt know wether to use my "hard drive", or just keep playin' with the "floppy" . Then when the fun "run" outa dat, I thought ,I'll just play a game or two , problem is my "joystick" is worn out . So I decided to "paint" something around the house , when I noticed all the "windows" were dirty . But first ,some food , I'm hungry . Got me a ham sandwich , lots of "mouse"-terd on it . Then I thought,skip the work,hit the beach...do a lil' "surfing" , and when I get home I'll see what "programs" are on T.V. . Then I realized I forgot to get the mail , so I go out to the front porch and check the "removable media storage device" (mailbox). Then I see my girl left me a message on the "notepad". Awe crud,she wants me to do sumthin' . So, after I get done eating my milk an' "cookies" I "shift" into "highspeed" , jump in the car , which I hate , 'cause of all the other "drivers" . All I wanna do is get this "1 gig" done . Just get me to the "hardware" store , so I can buy her that new food "processor". O.K. then I see this lady "ram" this musician dude carrying a portable "keyboard" "set-up" . He yells for "help" so I grab my "portable" phone which was sitting on my "lap top" . So I "dial up" 911 , an the lady comes on an' asks if theres "trouble,shooting" I say nope,just a guy who wasnt able to "escape" this lady "crashing" into him. He looks a little grogy , he might be going into "sleepmode" .

I quit....this is gonna give me....

ya....I didnt know wether to use my "hard drive", or just keep playin' with the "floppy" .  Then when the fun "run" outa dat, I thought ,I'll just play a game or two , problem is my "joystick" is worn out . So I decided to "paint" something around the house , when I noticed all the "windows" were dirty . But first ,some food , I'm hungry . Got me a ham sandwich , lots of "mouse"-terd on it . Then I thought,skip the work,hit the beach...do a lil' "surfing" , and when I get home I'll see what "programs" are on T.V.  . Then I realized I forgot to get the mail , so I go out to the front porch and check the "removable media storage device" (mailbox). Then I see my girl left me a message on the "notepad".  Awe crud,she wants me to do sumthin' . So, after I get done eating my milk an' "cookies" I "shift" into "highspeed" , jump in the car , which I hate , 'cause of all the other "drivers" . All I wanna do is get this "1 gig" done . Just get me to the "hardware" store , so I can buy her that new food "processor".  O.K. then I see this lady "ram" this musician dude carrying a portable "keyboard"  "set-up" . He yells for "help" so I grab my "portable" phone which was sitting on my "lap top" .  So I "dial up" 911 , an the lady comes on an' asks if theres "trouble,shooting" I say nope,just a guy who wasnt able to "escape" this lady "crashing" into him.  He looks a little grogy , he might be going into "sleepmode" .

I quit....this is gonna give me....
you forgot all the "cache" required to pay for that stuff............

RSD ,

I waste too much time reading all the stuff you write, but I can't help it... It is too much fun...

Post the pics, will you?

Back