Oil from WalMart STAY WOKE!!!

Bagherra

Registered
Decided to change on oil yesterday...Went to Wally World and bought big jug of Shell Rotella T6.
Drained oil and getting to fill with T6...noticed oil was a little watery.....

Poured some in a small cup and that's exactly what it was...WATER!! Wtf...

Went back to WM and explained to manager what happened. Another worker said that happened before, somebody returned oil after they replaced it with water....

What is this world coming to...

Brother in law went to Walmart and grabbed a pair of his regular work boots from the stack of boxes on the shelve, like he normally does. Got home and went to set boots by his uniform and there was a cheap pair of boots in there, instead of what he thought he purchased. He went back the next day and they said it happens all the time.

Over the winter I bought 1 of them cheap metal shop space heaters to use in the basement. Cost $20 at the most...... i use it just to get the chill out before I start exercising and sweating.

When I got home and opened the box it was packed full of baby clothes and shampoo bottles!?!? When I returned it the lady @ Walmart just looked at me confused. Why would someone go thru all the trouble of repackaging it like that for a $20 fricking heater??? :confused:

Over the winter I bought 1 of them cheap metal shop space heaters to use in the basement. Cost $20 at the most...... i use it just to get the chill out before I start exercising and sweating.

When I got home and opened the box it was packed full of baby clothes and shampoo bottles!?!? When I returned it the lady @ Walmart just looked at me confused. Why would someone go thru all the trouble of repackaging it like that for a $20 fricking heater??? :confused:
Maybe the clothes and shampoo were worth more than the heater. They may have planned to go through checkout and just pay for the heater.

The seal wasn't broken...even when I took it off the seal stayed with the cap....
Depends on the oil. Some have the plastic ring and some have a seal you have to poke a hole in to get off. I guess you can only be so careful. I bought some Royal Purple gear oil once for my car and when I got home the seal was broken so I took it back and exchanged it.

Maybe the clothes and shampoo were worth more than the heater. They may have planned to go through checkout and just pay for the heater.

Nah the clothes were old and the shampoo was half used. My guess someone bought a heater then switched it out and got a refund. Walmart returner never checked the package and it got put back on the shelf

I no longer shop at Walmart. Management f that place has decided that I as a consumer am a piece of garbage. Therefore I will drive to Target or Best Buy no matter how far out of the way (and they are much further away in completely different directions) in order to make sure they never receive a dime of my family's money.

I don't do it because of labor practices or what kind of benefits they offer employees. I do it because they charged me $800 for a television, restocked it before I picked it up and then only refunded $774 insisting that was the whole value of the TV. I argued the issue for months. Not a restocking fee mind you, just not a single employee at Walmart cold do basic math.

They had their chance. I was fed up with buying products that were missing parts in the box (faucets, lamps and other house hold goods). A simple policy of checking the item before restocking would have been sufficient, but that's to difficult of a concept for Wally World management to understand. So, since they are business experts that have no idea how to run a business they have lost at least one customer for life. I'm sure I'm not the only one. I love watching them scramble to save themselves. now they have to provide two day delivery to minimize the financial hemorrhaging that Amazon is causing them. I'm sad that Sears went out of business. I'm going to throw a party/cookout when Walmart does the same.

I no longer shop at Walmart. Management f that place has decided that I as a consumer am a piece of garbage. Therefore I will drive to Target or Best Buy no matter how far out of the way (and they are much further away in completely different directions) in order to make sure they never receive a dime of my family's money.

I don't do it because of labor practices or what kind of benefits they offer employees. I do it because they charged me $800 for a television, restocked it before I picked it up and then only refunded $774 insisting that was the whole value of the TV. I argued the issue for months. Not a restocking fee mind you, just not a single employee at Walmart cold do basic math.

They had their chance. I was fed up with buying products that were missing parts in the box (faucets, lamps and other house hold goods). A simple policy of checking the item before restocking would have been sufficient, but that's to difficult of a concept for Wally World management to understand. So, since they are business experts that have no idea how to run a business they have lost at least one customer for life. I'm sure I'm not the only one. I love watching them scramble to save themselves. now they have to provide two day delivery to minimize the financial hemorrhaging that Amazon is causing them. I'm sad that Sears went out of business. I'm going to throw a party/cookout when Walmart does the same.
Never going to happen my friend they are just to big, buy at bulk prices the little guys can't, are convenient & everywhere. They don't pay full time so no insurance; they save at every turn. People have to work so they accept it.

Never going to happen my friend they are just to big, buy at bulk prices the little guys can't, are convenient & everywhere. They don't pay full time so no insurance; they save at every turn. People have to work so they accept it.
Yep, the series "world's largest ship" is about the container ships Walmart built to get product to and from China. These container ships are much faster than the previous ones and carry much more...

What I don't get is-we in North America can ship the raw material and have the factories in China build product cheaper than making it here....I know, they have no unions and very little in the way of human rights there which makes the bottom line lower but still.....

I am sick to my stomach over seeing almost EVERYTHING with a "made in China" on it...

Yep, the series "world's largest ship" is about the container ships Walmart built to get product to and from China. These container ships are much faster than the previous ones and carry much more...

What I don't get is-we in North America can ship the raw material and have the factories in China build product cheaper than making it here....I know, they have no unions and very little in the way of human rights there which makes the bottom line lower but still.....

I am sick to my stomach over seeing almost EVERYTHING with a "made in China" on it...

How do you expect us to compete when our minimum wage is what $10.00 and there is some kid in China getting paid 10 cents to do the same thing!!! We’ll never be able to compete!!!! That’s why it’s cheaper for these companies to pay to ship it over there assemble it and ship it back

How do you expect us to compete when our minimum wage is what $10.00 and there is some kid in China getting paid 10 cents to do the same thing!!! We’ll never be able to compete!!!! That’s why it’s cheaper for these companies to pay to ship it over there assemble it and ship it back

Still don't like it....even though we've done it to ourselves....

We support a communist country which has no human rights and little to no quality control.

I go out of my way to buy whatever I can which was not made in China...it is getting harder and harder though.

Back