oil drain plug queston

Mine has a crush washer that looks for all in the world like it's for a spark plug.
I just got 5 new ones. Suzuki part number 09168-14004.

Last edited:
Mine looks like a regular washer if I remember correctly. Part number is 09168-14002.

Edit, I see 09168-14002 has been replaced by 09168-14004.

Last edited:

9-18 07 oil change 014.jpg

im missing that aluminum ring, i had a slight leak and figured that was the problem

Can anyone measure the dimensions of it. I'd rather not buy it from the stealership. I'll get a pack of 1000 for what they charge me for one at my work.

Actually, the inner diameter of the washer, or the outer diameter of the plug thread is 14.1 mm's. I bought one of the thicker aluminum washers, and have 6 stock spares that resemble a spark plug crush-washer, except larger.

I had the magnetic plug,it had a washer on it that wouldnt fall out if you tried,think it was from brocks and wasnt expensive at all... a magnetic plug will let you know immediately if you are doing any damage to the internal part

I had the magnetic plug,it had a washer on it that wouldnt fall out if you tried,think it was from brocks and wasnt expensive at all... a magnetic plug will let you know immediately if you are doing any damage to the internal part
stock drain plug has a magnet

any crush washer that fits the plug will work fine..

Last edited:
I think I strip the oil plug because stupid me I turn the wrench in the wrong direction...
It was leaking so what should I do? Get another washer?

Back