Oil Cooler.........

BIG GUY

Registered
I need to buy a oil cooler quick. My '06 'busa started to leak from the oil cooler. If anyone has one or knows of someone with one can you please get in touch with me. If any of the sponsors have one can you please pm me.

Sure it's not just the o-rings ????....just replaced mine, all of them, and it didn't cost much at all..... :oldcool:

:bump:

Seems like a couple of good offers and info here, Jason. Looks like you'll get it sorted in no time!

:beerchug:

Thanks all for your offers!

It's not the o rings. You can see where the header has melted the fins on the cooler and put a hole in it. Whoever the previous owner had install the full Micron exhaust did not do a proper install. They could have taken a couple extra minutes and spaced the cooler out a little more. It only needed like a 1/16 or an 1/8 of an inch and the cooler would have been fine.

Ahhh, just like a Muzzy header and the cooler-line relocation that keeps it from rubbing/thinning the left line from the cooler......you got parts, you're good to go. Freshen up the o-rings and you're in business Brother.... :super:

Didn't do anything to the line, it actually put a hole in the cooler.

Just drawing a comparison, of sorts Brother. When installing aftermarket, you always take a look around the install for conflicts, or potential problems.... :oldcool:

Back