Oil coming out exhaust

Quiksilver

Registered
2002 busa 13*** miles turbo. Since I have had this bike it has had oil coming from the exhaust. When starting there is a strong gas smell and what looks to be oil coming from exhaust. Once warmed up I do not notice oil coming out but still a strong gas smell. Bike does not overheat and the oil does not look milky. The the crank case vent does not look to be blowing oil back out. No evidence of oil in the charge tube or compressor. Checked the plugs and they do look saturated in oil or gas. Did a compression test and compression was 150psi, I believe it has a spacer. about to do a leak down test. Not sure where to go after the leak down test...

2002 busa 13*** miles turbo. Since I have had this bike it has had oil coming from the exhaust. When starting there is a strong gas smell and what looks to be oil coming from exhaust. Once warmed up I do not notice oil coming out but still a strong gas smell. Bike does not overheat and the oil does not look milky. The the crank case vent does not look to be blowing oil back out. No evidence of oil in the charge tube or compressor. Checked the plugs and they do look saturated in oil or gas. Did a compression test and compression was 150psi, I believe it has a spacer. about to do a leak down test. Not sure where to go after the leak down test...

Need more info and maybe a pic or two showing your oil drain setup from the turbo to the pan . . . who's kit is this? :poke:

I think you have fuel coming out the exhaust, not oil, you either have a very rich mixture, fuel pressure too high or an injector problem,

Richard

If you are getting cylinder wash, it causes issue and same symptoms you to have.

Thanks for the input guys. Injectors were sent to Rc enginnering and were cleaned. I will check ohms. I did notice a tiny bit of fuel on the fmu, that was also sent out recently to get the upgrade. I will double check the base fuel pressure again also. thanks for the input again.

Back