Votes: 178 100.0%
  • Semi-Synthetic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Synthetic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion is if your not going to race it , Suzuki has a much lower cost synthetic 15w-50 that I personaly would use before either of your mentioned oils .

Around 6.00 a quart .

Well I just ran Royal Purple and it was not a bad oil only thing I had a problem with was the fact that it is Purple so when it gets dirty you will not really notice a change in the oil color like a clear oil. So I just swaped over to Amsoil and so far it is just as good as the Royal Purple and both are good to go with the Wet clutch and I got the amsoil for $7.00 a quart. If you want to try the Royal Purple then Give Josh a call Ryders Connection he will get you hooked up on the Royal Purple.

Years ago I had a Yamaha Seca 650 Turbo that I boosted to the sky (helluva fun little ride!) I got it as an extremely low mileage non-runner. I had to buy another turbo for it...150 bucks winkold.gif .....and stuck it together and it ran awesome. But the used turbo was a bit of an oil leaker, it would actually spray a fine mist of oil on the back rim...not good. So I switched from dino oil to full synthetic....and guess what?. No more oil on the back rim...under the bike after a ride...no blue exhaust, and the bike shifted and ran wayyyy smoother laugh.gif After that I was a synthetic man for life. Nothing like in your face proof to convince you winkold.gif

winkold.gif

Mobil 1 race, and you don't have to wait till your motor breaks in to use syn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back