Oil Change Arizona?

euroR

Registered
Well its time for the oil change on my 08 and I was wondering where do I go. I can get the 600mile check up but all they do is change oil so where can I get an oil change here in AZ. I have the oil and filter. Me and my brother tried but I cant get the farring removed cant figure out all the hidden bolts. So anyone know a good place?

Bring it to FL or better still ship it here and I'll take care of it! free wash and wax too. On a more serious note! Is there a manual out on those yet?
bump.gif

DO IT YOURSELF!

C'mon, brother, you know how the "stealerships" are out here! They tell you it's MANDATORY that you have them at least do the 1st service, or you VOID your warranty. That's BULLSHIT, according to the Magnusson-Moss act. All you need to do is save the receipts for your service parts, and a record of mileage.

I'm changing my oil/filter, and doing a fastener check, and chain service, tomorrow, 10/24/07. Don't be shy, your owner's manual tells you the fastening points for your plastics.

Feel free to get a hold of me through this site, I will be MORE THAN HAPPY to help you in any way I can!

1 of 3
Practically the same method.
Differences:
- The bolt is towards the front of the pan.
- I personally have never replaced the washer. Then again I have had every
 scheduled service done at the dealer. Maybe they replaced it.
dunno.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
2 of 3
Differences:
- According to manual, 2 full turns after filter makes contact with bike.
 You're not gonna be able to do this without the filter wrench.

3 of 3
Differences:
- If no center stand, the bike stands will help. If neither is available
 have someone hold the bike as near vertical as possible.

Thanks guy I do know who to change the oil on the 08 Busa its easy, the only problem is taking the filter out. Thats whats bugging me. You have to remove the plastics.

umm..u got to be kidding me!! i know ABOUT where u live.. dont make me slap u! and yes, u gotta take the fairing off to get to it.

Study that manual a little bit more! It looks like it has less bolts that the previous version. You will get it.
banghead.gif

May as well learn now. If you have a dealer do all your maint. you will go broke. No way is someone other than me or some of the org members putting a wrench on my busa. Buy a 12 pack and have some of the local busa owners show you how. You can buy an oil filter wrench at the dealer for about $8.

I took it to a place where my brother gets his changed, we figured it out. It was tricky trying to find all th e little things but it worked out good. Oil is changed.

Back