Ohlins INstall with Pics

fallenarch

THE SLOW RIDER
Registered
Got the Ohlins installed on the bike finally. Was a pretty big job but not too difficult. Agaiin, this is my hobby I'm not a professional so feel free to point out any mistakes I make. Enjoy

Slide1.jpg

Slide2.jpg

Slide3.jpg

Slide4.jpg

Slide5.jpg

Slide6.jpg

Slide7.jpg

Slide8.jpg

Slide9.jpg

Slide10.jpg

Crashin is a learned skill and I got skills brotha!

Now that left a smile on my face :laugh:

You will love your new Ohlins goodies.

It may be worth your time to give serious thought to the prior to doing the "Stretch" option. It would be a sin against humanity to degrade that sweet handling suspension with an extended swingarm.

Crashin is a learned skill and I got skills brotha!

Now that left a smile on my face :laugh:

You will love your new Ohlins goodies.

It may be worth your time to give serious thought to the prior to doing the "Stretch" option. It would be a sin against humanity to degrade that sweet handling suspension with an extended swingarm.

That was a joke. I am very much against stretching anything other than top fuel dragsters. To each his own but stretching is mostly a fasion statement - which is fine. I am looking for a street racer both in look and performance though.

I am going to stop reading your install threads - otherwise I'm gonna be in the poorhouse......:thumbsup:

That was a joke. I am very much against stretching anything other than top fuel dragsters. To each his own but stretching is mostly a fasion statement - which is fine. I am looking for a street racer both in look and performance though.

Great! Now I'll sleep better tonight knowing you are fully sane! :bowdown:

Wait until you get the CF wheels, Brembo Brakes etc. then kick that fat heifer over in the driveway and both you and the bike will perform better. Riding a flawless bike is always a handicap due to the fear of the first scratch! :beerchug:

Willie nice documentation! Enjoyed reading it and your pokes at yourself! :rofl::laugh: I am glad this mod has gone easy for you.... Unlike mine right now! Then we could of explained the two different directions we went on our busas.:beerchug: I have had a ohlins rear shock on my 02 gsxr 1k and it was worlds better then the stocker, could only imagine having the forks to go with then.

Great! Now I'll sleep better tonight knowing you are fully sane! :bowdown:

Wait until you get the CF wheels, Brembo Brakes etc. then kick that fat heifer over in the driveway and both you and the bike will perform better. Riding a flawless bike is always a handicap due to the fear of the first scratch! :beerchug:

Fully sane is taking it a bit far. I had a friend who would get his bike all setup and the last thing he would do is pullout his pocket knife and scratch it, then he would proclaim "now I can ride it like I stole it!" The real problem with a flawless bike is you look real stupid when a dude on a 250 rides by and gives you the thumbs up as he passes you mid-corner!

It's still the rider, not the bike!

Willie nice documentation! Enjoyed reading it and your pokes at yourself! :rofl::laugh: I am glad this mod has gone easy for you.... Unlike mine right now! Then we could of explained the two different directions we went on our busas.:beerchug: I have had a ohlins rear shock on my 02 gsxr 1k and it was worlds better then the stocker, could only imagine having the forks to go with then.

Hey Tim we need to discuss Russ' upgrades. PM or call you later.

Back