Ohlins Fork Kit?

fallenarch

THE SLOW RIDER
Registered
Does Ohlins make a fork kit for the 09 Busa? I can't seem to find anything in any of their conversion kits.

Last edited:
here is a link to some one who sells them, but im sure you can find a better price Buy Now: Suzuki Hayabusa Parts & Accessories, Modify Suzuki Busa | Pashnit Moto

Easy now there pilgrim, thems fightin' words! :laugh:
Pashnit is a company that is a sponsor here and it is owned and run by a guy named Tim who is second to none on getting it done. His prices are every bit as competitive as anybody and if higher the support you get from him is worth it. Tim owns a Hayabusa and runs tours in Cali. When hes not taking care of you he's in the hills 'working' :laugh:

Disclaimer: This was not a paid for advertisement :)

Ps....Tim you got too much nice stuff on your site. Please take it down.
I told you I ain't got no more money for mods :laugh:

ill go to the corner didnt know he was a sponsor that was just the first google link that came up lol, you can punish me now :poke:

i fixed the error in my way!

Last edited:
Dan Kyle Kyleracing.com 831-394-1330

If it's ohlins, this is "The Man" who can answer any questions you have on any ohlins product. He knows what works and what doesn't as well as what's outdated or the latest and greatest.

Good Man! Knows his Ohlins! :thumbsup:

ill go to the corner didnt know he was a sponsor that was just the first google link that came up lol, you can punish me now :poke:

i fixed the error in my way!

:beerchug:
I'm just foolin with ya. Tim is a great guy and you can't go wrong with him.
His advertised prices may be a bit higher if your just jumping from page to page shopping numbers but if you call him he can usually be better.

I have been eyeing Pasnit's stuff for some time. But I was hoping to find a kit that basically replaces the internals with Ohlins dampers and springs. It's $1400 (+$200 install) vs. $3K!

Seems Ohlins left Busas out for some reason - they have them for the other Gixxers, but not an 09 Busa.

I had Racetech springs and gold valves on my Bandit and they are great stuff, just not Ohlins if you know what I mean:whistle:

i know what you mean, Ohlins is nice stuff i run it on my YZ maybe they will wake up and make a kit for the Busa

Back