Ohlins fork install.

Ah hydraulic preload. I have a love/hate relationship with them lol. Had to rebuild mine recently. Hard to bleed em depending on the brand. Elkas was a particularly um..... enlightening experience. Still I wouldn't ride without one. Being able to adjust sag to ride conditions is quite helpful.

Have just ordered a new rear shock with hyd preload. The GF is riding more often now and changing the P/L everytime and losing the skin on my knuckles was getting tiring..

Have just ordered a new rear shock with hyd preload. The GF is riding more often now and changing the P/L everytime and losing the skin on my knuckles was getting tiring..
I hear ya. Only so much skin on your hands hahaha
My advice when you get yours, tighten all the connections. Mine went loose at the hose to hydraulic coupler during shipping. Kept leaking little by little. Had to refill the damn thing. Trust me you don't want to learn how to do that lol.

I e been looking up Brocks and Schnitz top triples also.
I’ve read that with the Schnitz installed your levers won’t have fairing contact issues but not the same can be said about brocks apparently.
Is this true?
Also where can the Schnitz be purchased?
Brock changed the design a few years back, there are no issues with the oem levers hitting the fairing.

Brock changed the design a few years back, there are no issues with the oem levers hitting the fairing.
It says on the website
A safe and easy way to lower the front of your bike
Raise your fork tubes up to 3/4" above the top clamp
CNC billet aluminum construction
Engraved with Brock's Performance logo
Black anodized finish
Important: This product has been redesigned to eliminate past clearance issues between the OEM brake/clutch lever and the front fairing. May not be compatible with aftermarket levers. Caution should be used when turning the handlebars to the full lock position with aftermarket levers installed; contact between the fairing and levers can engage the front brakes.

Does anyone here have this triple with aftermarket master cylinder?

While you have the top triple clamp off, relocate your reservoirs.

Those Ohlins suspension bits are some shiny.....and nice....

I checked out a set for my bike once and figured I'd have more in suspension than I paid for the bike so that was out....

Clutch hits a bit on lock to the right. I believe I did 19/16 brake/clutch. I could adjust the lever on the clutch but have the thumb brake (look just below the switches on the clutch side) on that side so it has to be a bit high.

Nice carbon infills:).
Is that mc an RCS19/17?Also the clutch brembo.Any issue on full lock with either hitting anything?
Hi. I have a McIntosh top tree It is on my bike now but never used. It is for a race bike so you may not want it. Price $150.00 + shipping 508-496-3312
I also have after marker clutch and brake masters $100.00 for the pair. They come with a small reservoirs kit banjo bolt and bleed screws. They would be on my bike but I went with all Beringer brakes cost of my brakes was $4,950.00. but that includes the clutch master.

Hi. I have a McIntosh top tree It is on my bike now but never used. It is for a race bike so you may not want it. Price $150.00 + shipping 508-496-3312
I also have after marker clutch and brake masters $100.00 for the pair. They come with a small reservoirs kit banjo bolt and bleed screws. They would be on my bike but I went with all Beringer brakes cost of my brakes was $4,950.00. but that includes the clutch master.
Cheers mate but I’ve oldeady ordered the brocks top plate and I have a SDR1290 radial brembo brake master.Theres no rush on the clutch master a while.
But thanks for the offers:).

I’m glad I don’t ever think that or I would’ve stopped modding ages ago.

Makes perfect sense to me because otherwise the aftermarket wouldn't exist..

I do small mods here and there but limit myself to less expensive mods, always have with all my bikes...I went down the "rabbit hole" with my old Daytona Special RD400, I spent a pile of money on that bike, vowed to never do that again.

I will continue to live vicariously through others on this forum, I'm just happy to own the bike I have.

Hi, do you still have the McIntosh tree for sale?

Thanks,
Mike

Ah hydraulic preload. I have a love/hate relationship with them lol. Had to rebuild mine recently. Hard to bleed em depending on the brand. Elkas was a particularly um..... enlightening experience. Still I wouldn't ride without one. Being able to adjust sag to ride conditions is quite helpful.

Only problem is you can't adjust the front on the fly unless you carry an allen wrench with you...unless they updated that.

Only problem is you can't adjust the front on the fly unless you carry an allen wrench with you...unless they updated that.
Hahaha true. There are adapters for some bikes that let you turn them by hand, but none for the Busa.

Back