Ohlins fork install.

Hi Yes it is black. I am only selling this because I bought a top and bottom tree with a 1 inch + offset from unit 5.
Cool, that’s what I’m looking for. Maybe you can tell me, my ultimate goal is to run clip ons. I need about 1.5 inches on the top of the fork to connect. Everything I read suggest not to go past 3/4 of an inch. I see a lot of pictures using clip ons. Do you know if there is an extra step I need to use clip ons safely? Right now I’m running ABM bars purely for clearance reasons (RCS19s & Gauges).

Cool, that’s what I’m looking for. Maybe you can tell me, my ultimate goal is to run clip ons. I need about 1.5 inches on the top of the fork to connect. Everything I read suggest not to go past 3/4 of an inch. I see a lot of pictures using clip ons. Do you know if there is an extra step I need to use clip ons safely? Right now I’m running ABM bars purely for clearance reasons (RCS19s & Gauges).
Hi. The stock upper tree is 2 parts, so you gain some extra room for the clip ons. I am lowering my bike to the max for LSR racing and as my street bike too.

Back