Ohio Snow Means Garage Time

Mr Droo

Registered
Woke up with a splitting headache and decided today would be a good day to take off work. Made the call, slept in 'till 9. Went out into the garage to see all the projects I've bought the materials for, but not started. THIS IS THE DAY!!!!

Started off fabricating a bracket (as I saw someone else do on here) for my GoPro HD. Came out pretty good and seems more sturdy than using the suction cup on the side fairing.

Made my own quick release pins (as I saw someone else do on here but used quarters instead of pennies). Came out fantastic!!!!

I felt like the gauges I got from Webslinger were WAY too hard to see at night because of how light they were during the day. I contacted him to see if there was anything I could do to make them not so bright. I was thinking about adding a layer of construction paper or something like a light coat of paint, but he insisted on making me a new design and sending the new dials out for FREEEE....!! I asked how much and if he was sure.... :cheerleader: :beerchug: Needless to say, the new ones I can see easily.

I feel like I was productive and creative today. I'm happy with myself.

Mount.jpg

With GoPro.jpg

IMAG0130.jpg

IMAG0128.jpg

IMAG0132.jpg

I used quarters because I thought they'd be something different, just like me... Also, ya never know when you'll need toll money.

Started off fabricating a bracket (as I saw someone else do on here) for my GoPro HD. Came out pretty good and seems more sturdy than using the suction cup on the side fairing.

nice camera mount, sturdy and out of the way. suction cups have me always checking on them repeatedly, and it takes away from the ride.

nice camera mount, sturdy and out of the way. suction cups have me always checking on them repeatedly, and it takes away from the ride.

I have felt the same way, that's why I've been tinkering around to find something that would work well, not have to be taken off, and not look gaudy while mounted (taking great video is another main component of this). I've not tested it yet on the road, but tomorrow it's supposed to be a Sunny 47 degrees and no doubt I'll be trolling around. If this mount is too bumpy, I might add something underneath it to mount onto the 1" mirror extender. We'll see!!! :please:

Back