Ohio Riders - Thoughts of this dealer - State 8 Motorcycle Mall

mvanlone

Registered
Anyone have any experience with this dealer? If so, what was your experience. I am thinking about buying a bike there. It is a long ways from home...but a good price. Anyone !!!!?????

State 8 Motorcycle Mall
Toll Free: (888) 739-0959
100 Cuyahoga Falls
Peninsula, OH 44264

Dude, go to Honda East of Toledo. Ask for Lacy and tell her John Foster sent ya. Their prices cant be touched! 419.891.1123 I got my 08 in March for $9500 plus tax. I heard of others getting theirs not too long ago for $9200. Paulie1300 is the parts guy there and will hook you up on parts. His name of course is Paul. Tell them I sent ya:thumbsup:

Dude, go to Honda East of Toledo. Ask for Lacy and tell her John Foster sent ya. Their prices cant be touched! 419.891.1123 I got my 08 in March for $9500 plus tax. I heard of others getting theirs not too long ago for $9200. Paulie1300 is the parts guy there and will hook you up on parts. His name of course is Paul. Tell them I sent ya:thumbsup:

I've used this dealership in the past (Honda East Toledo)...they did me the best deal in quite a few states a couple years ago. I traveled 6 hours to get there. In all, My friends and I ended up bringing 4 new identical Gixxers back from this dealership at the end of the model year. Saved over 2 grand each what they were charging here.

There's even a cheap motel just across the corn field from the dealer.

I live in the area and would buy from Park Harding before ever buying from State 8. I've never dealt with them on a sale myself, but from others experience, they might be good to you till your out the door, but god help you if you have a problem after that.

Noy sure if your looking at a used or new, If it's a New purchase I'd say look elsewhere, if the price is unbeatable on a used, look it over real good and take your chances. At your distance you probably won't be using them for any further follow-up anyways.

Do not go to state 8. I bought a bike from there years ago that I didn't get taken on the deal, but they were not upfront. I bought my busa from Honda East. My 07 brand new was 9730 out the door. I was very happy with the price and the Internet sales guy who I dealt with was awesome. I cannot recommend them enough and they will get my business again if I am ever in the area again. Honda east all the way!
Posted via Mobile Device

DUDE! WHat are you waiting for? CALL HONDA EAST BEFORE THEY RUN OUT OF BUSAS!!!!!!:poke::cheerleader:

I've used this dealership in the past (Honda East Toledo)...they did me the best deal in quite a few states a couple years ago. I traveled 6 hours to get there. In all, My friends and I ended up bringing 4 new identical Gixxers back from this dealership at the end of the model year. Saved over 2 grand each what they were charging here.

There's even a cheap motel just across the corn field from the dealer.

I am finding that you are correct. I am buying brand new. I just got off the phone with Lacy per other poster here referred me to ask for her. I got a price quote from State 8 for a 2009 Black hayabusa for $10,875.73 out the door. Quote was faxed to me. The quote that I got from Lacy (not faxed they don't fax out quotes) from Honda East was $10,790.35 for 2009 White Hayabusa out the door. The stealerships around columbus are freaking insane right now and I refuse to deal with them. AskPowersports from columbus has a single 2008 blue hayabusa and they want $10.4 k for it and NOT out the door. They are crazy as hell. Thanks for the information....I think when insurance check comes in it is a road trip to Honda East. I rather have a black bike....but it really does not matter to me. Maybe having a white colored bike will help stop getting hit by cars. Hit 3 times in 4 years....not my idea of fun......lol....I think I need to change my name to unbreakable!!!!

Last edited:
I am finding that you are correct. I am buying brand new. I just got off the phone with Lacy per other poster here referred me to ask for her. I got a price quote from State 8 for a 2009 Black hayabusa for $10,875.73 out the door. Quote was faxed to me. The quote that I got from Lacy (not faxed they don't fax out quotes) from Honda East was $10,790.35 for 2009 White Hayabusa out the door. The stealerships around columbus are freaking insane right now and I refuse to deal with them. AskPowersports from columbus has a single 2008 blue hayabusa and they want $10.4 k for it and NOT out the door. They are crazy as hell. Thanks for the information....I think when insurance check comes in it is a road trip to Honda East. I rather have a black bike....but it really does not matter to me. Maybe having a white colored bike will help stop getting hit by cars. Hit 3 times in 4 years....not my idea of fun......lol....I think I need to change my name to unbreakable!!!!

That's freakin great and the fastest color as well :laugh:

Wait until the 10's come out and it will be even cheaper.... And don't sweat that the quote isn't faxed, I purchased my 08 over the phone from North Carolina and it was the same price when I walked through the door 3 days later.

Last edited:
Wait until the 10's come out and it will be even cheaper.... And don't sweat that the quote isn't faxed, I purchased my 08 over the phone from North Carolina and it was the same price when I walked through the door 3 days later.

True, about waiting, but I am going through Busa withdrawl. I find myself waking up in a nightmare every night from the hit run drunk driver accident and than going back to sleep and envisioning myself (reprogramming) driving down the interstate from Toledo on a brand new busa with thousands of chicks naked on the side of the road asking for a ride.

:laugh:

Racerv is right,cant beat honda east prices.got my 08 blue/gold,0 miles in late april for $9300.00,$10.000otd.cols dealers do suck! My buddy knows the folks over at ask and has bought many bikes from them.he got the same deal as me only because i showed them my invoice and he bought several bikes from them.he also has 08 blue/gold.prices have went up on 09's and will go up again on 10's.i wouldn't wait too long.

pass on hardings park.... they have a 01 right now asking 8kfor it. Check out andrewscycles.com they have a navy/gold 08 w/1k miles for 8200. passed on it due to insurance costs. I have a buddy that works at andrews and they have some great guys there.

Back