Ohio must be

SAMBUSA

TATTOO'D WHITE TRASH
Donating Member
Registered
VERMILION, Ohio - Police have arrested a man accused of operating lawnmower while drunk. Dondi Bowles, 50, was arrested about 9:45 p.m. Friday as he drove the mower on a sidewalk.

Police said he had used the mower to drive to a store about a mile from his home and was arrested on his way back. Police had the lawn mower towed.

Police said a breath test showed that Bowles' blood alcohol level was 0.144 percent, above Ohio's limit of 0.08 percent.

Police said it was Bowels' third drunken driving related arrest in six months.

Vermilion is a Lake Erie town about 40 miles west of Cleveland
40__s.gif

I knew, he must be done something bad before...prolly caught with same cop again...s***outaluk
biggrin.gif

Sounds like a pretty exciting place...

You just never know what wacky wild and weird stunt is gonna' happen next...
tounge.gif

No thanks Sam..You're scaring me now....

I saw that movie too....Cue banjo music and squealing sounds..
tounge.gif

out_of_hole.gif

After they take his tractor, Bowels movement is going to be really difficult.... Unless he runs

hmmmmm, a dui on a lawnmower....what's this genius' next brainstorm?

"hey thar, Billy-Bob; 'kin ah borrow yer grandmaw's motorized grocery-cart?"
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

probly get caught on his way back from the liquor store!
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

I had an uncle who used to drive around hislawn mower. My wife left him because all he wanted to do was go bass fishing and become a professional bass fisherman.

It's against the law to drive a lawnmower while drunk as a skunk ? Uh oh ......
biggrin.gif

Thats up far north Ohio. I worked with a guy back in 91 that arrested a paraplegic in a wheel chair for DUI. Nightmare is what it turned out to be in court. Using his "chin" remote joy stick to operate a motorized wheel chair the drunken belligerent "driver" was going up hill down the center line at 2am. His wife called and reported it. Reasoning with him wouldnt work. His comment was pretty much demanding that the Trooper didnt have the balls to arrest him. DUI and left of center. Operating a 1990 invacare convertable!

sad, but funny as hell in court when the judge read the case out loud then looked at the arrestee. Then looked at the prosecutor who hadnt read the case yet. Bout pissed myself trying not to laugh.

Heavy machine operators on rainy days get crafty with front end loaders and catch dui's quite a bit.

Back