Oh where oh where is everyone.

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
Well i was going to start this thread last night, But Pappy was sent to the hospital, as many of you know.

So im here,, and Jen as well, and NO one else,, Wtf.

But i know as requested , here are pics

to start, when i got here, the tree in front of the Motel was being cut down, due to insects and such.

Just not the same look here now.

IMG_0648 (Small).JPG

IMG_0649 (Small).JPG

And then the rest of the views here,,

Nothing, for now,

IMG_0650 (Small).JPG

IMG_0651 (Small).JPG

IMG_0652 (Small).JPG

IMG_0653 (Small).JPG

IMG_0654 (Small).JPG

IMG_0655 (Small).JPG

And of course Michelle, i got the large economy size for you,, Also Captain, i know like this, oh where is that pic,,

IMG_0664 (Small).JPG

I only want a shot or two of Jager :whistle:

That old tree being gone just makes the old place look so different...the time, they are a changin' in more ways than one :laugh:

We'll fill that place up soon enough!! Can't wait to get there...really wishing I'd taken off an extra day right about now :(

We will be there early in the day on Friday. Staying two nights.

You'd better go ride, cause some vertically falling liquid is heading your way...should be over by tomorrow though...

Have fun, enjoy the peace and quiet. Can't believe I'm seeing those factory exhaust cans on that bike :laugh:

The Enterainment come when Vabs has 3 or 4 :laugh:, Dinner and Show around the Firepit.

That looks bad with the tree gone! Any ways nice girly looking bike ya got there, once again thanks for the pipes!

Back