oh the damage

paineless4u

Donating Member
Registered
I know this post in worthless without pics but as some might know we just transfered from Italy to lovely Minot ND and as I expected the movers destroyed my baby. All the plastic is scratched, exhaust, tank, windscreen, well just about everything. They used tie down straps and packed the crate with freaking newspaper. They packed the thing so tight with newspaper that it just scratched everything. Damn Italians.
Anyway I just figured I would check the boards and try to get caught up on the latest.

100_0525_edited.jpg

Did you already sign for it? I'm really wishing you the best of luck.
yeah we had to sign for it but we have 70 days to file a claim for any damage to our household goods. The local dealership said it cost 100 dollars for them to do a detailed estimate and if I elect to have them repair it they refund the 100.00
I think I will buff the scratches out and keep the money, it would be a good down payment on a turbo. The one side will have to be repaired or replaced thought. Hoping for the best.

Ouch...that would have made me cry...
sad.gif

I wish you luck in getting things straight...custom paint sounds good...
smile.gif

Theres alot of damage there,I bet you could nearly pay for a turbo with the cost to REPLACE all of those parts,(repainting will never be as good as suzuki's paint)

Back