OH MY GOSH!

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
They have pics, and audio clips, and video of her sister all worried....

WHO CARES!!!! Is ANYBODY really concerned for her? Why of why is this info important to ANYONE? ? ?

Yep. I made the mistake of turning on broadcast TV again. Ok. I've learned my lesson

She is claiming work fatigue and improper eating , says she only had 1 drink at the party she was at.

I couldn't get away from it, it was all over MSN today as well as Smoking Gun.com!

I don't get it. Maybe I am more of a freak than I already believe that I am. Will SOMEONE please explain to me WHY her issues are worth national broadcasting? ...please... I'm serious... I do not understand. Pretend I am an Alien - and try to explain it to me

watching the comedy channel last night, they had a news update, yes paris is still a slut.

Honestly she is a savy business woman, and its ashame that she has gotten tied up in this.

But I do not care to watch it on every channel.

(WWJD @ Sep. 07 2006,16:56) I don't get it.  Maybe I am more of a freak than I already believe that I am.  Will SOMEONE please explain to me WHY her issues are worth national broadcasting?   ...please... I'm serious... I do not understand.   Pretend I am an Alien - and try to explain it to me
Dear Alien :
The reason Paris Hilton is deemed news worthy is because of the vast amount of money she is projected to inherit.
Her family predecessors built a giant hotel chain. and made billions of dollars.
So as the heir to this fortune,she is widely admired by the trailer park, welfare collecting leeches in our society and there #'s are increasing each day.
So as they sit in front of the Boob Tube ( Television)
They are bombarded with marketing ploys ( commercials)
that direct them as to how to spend their goverment stipends ( Welfare checks) .
I hope this clears up your question, and don't worry if you attack our plant and win, they will suck you dry too.

The fact that Ms. Hilton makes headlines for, well, being Ms. Hilton perhaps says more about 'us' than it does about 'them'...

rock.gif

hey now.. she's not just "Paris Hilton" .. he is "Paris Hilton, Pop Singer" now

don't you guys listen to the radio?

(TIMMYDUCK @ Sep. 07 2006,17:35)
(WWJD @ Sep. 07 2006,16:56) I don't get it. Maybe I am more of a freak than I already believe that I am. Will SOMEONE please explain to me WHY her issues are worth national broadcasting? ...please... I'm serious... I do not understand. Pretend I am an Alien - and try to explain it to me
Dear Alien :
The reason Paris Hilton is deemed news worthy is because of the vast amount of money she is projected to inherit.
Her family predecessors built a giant hotel chain. and made billions of dollars.
So as the heir to this fortune,she is widely admired by the trailer park, welfare collecting leeches in our society and there #'s are increasing each day.
So as they sit in front of the Boob Tube ( Television)
They are bombarded with marketing ploys ( commercials)
that direct them as to how to spend their goverment stipends ( Welfare checks) .
I hope this clears up your question, and don't worry if you attack our plant and win, they will suck you dry too.
so... wealthy people are worshipped like Gods, by people who will never have that kinda money, because they buy stuff they are told to, and there fore if she weighs the same as a duck, she's made of wood?

PS We'd never attack a planet filled with people this stupid in it. Where's the sport in that?

(Aughtsix @ Sep. 07 2006,18:20) The fact that Ms. Hilton makes headlines for, well, being Ms. Hilton perhaps says more about 'us' than it does about 'them'...

rock.gif
yeah, man. I never hear about the strides they are making curing cancer or aids, or what new thinking helps everyone love each other more.... but Paris Hilton's dog coughs up a hairball and it's a national treasure.

[sigh] I guess SOMEONE is still buying all those tabloids that line the grocery store checkout lanes

All I can say is watermelon and gardenhose. She is not my cup of tea but thats what I think of when I see her. Can't really stand her or her ilk.

i get the crabs just look'in at'er....and that usta only happen to me when look'in at Pam anderson.
laugh.gif

(JINKSTER @ Sep. 07 2006,22:07) i get the crabs just look'in at'er....and that usta only happen to me when look'in at Pam anderson.
laugh.gif
plus hep A.
biggrin.gif

Paris who?

--Wag--

Sorry. Someone had to say it!

Back