Oh my goodness!

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
Well I just finished a medium level teardown of the Superbyke...thanks to Isiahstites, new rear wheelbearings. Also, (this is what the "Oh my goodness!" is about)....Scott gave me a 16t countershaft sprocket AND I installed a 45t rear!
This freekin scooter is a wheelie bike! I took a test ride and can't imagine anything getting out of the hole faster than this thing. Of course, the trade off is the poor thing will probably only do 160 now. More later when I take it to the twisties and wring it out. Doyle

IMG_0002 (2).jpg

IMG_0003 (2).jpg

IMG_0014 (3).jpg

Cool. How many teeth were on the other rear? New one looks huge compared to it?

So have you joined your local stunter club yet? Changed your name to StuntDog?

Has anyone told you that you're nuts?
You want that light-weight Busa to accelerate faster?

(I don't mean, "fun-loving, easy-going, adventuresome" kind of nuts. I mean DSM-4 diagnosable kind of nuts)

Has anyone told you that you're nuts?
You want that light-weight Busa to accelerate faster?

(I don't mean, "fun-loving, easy-going, adventuresome" kind of nuts. I mean DSM-4 diagnosable kind of nuts)

Why do you make me laugh so much! (maybe I am nuts)

Cool. How many teeth were on the other rear? New one looks huge compared to it?

So have you joined your local stunter club yet? Changed your name to StuntDog?

Yeah....da stuntah. 65 years old and 225 pounds, it would be unique.

went from 17/42 to 16/45!

Glad I could assist you my friend, you are welcome here anytime. I tried to tell you it would be a wheelie monster.........that's what I love about hanging out with older gentleman such as yourself. At your age most men are confined to a rocker watching televison and screaming at the kids coming from school to get off of their lawn. It's guys like you and my good friend Don (78 years young rides Ducati Monster 1100) that give me hope that motorcycling will be in my life a long long time.

Now we need to get you some black anodized nuts for that sprocket.

Scott

Your speedometer readings will be off pretty much especially the faster you go,unless you have speedohealer.

I would love to have that set-up though, as i am focus on pick-up and mid range acceleration.
raydog, suitable for stock set up?

Your speedometer readings will be off pretty much especially the faster you go,unless you have speedohealer.

I would love to have that set-up though, as i am focus on pick-up and mid range acceleration.
raydog, suitable for stock set up?

Not sure what you are asking....if it's, would these ratios work if all else was stock? Then the answer is, sure!

Back