OH, IN, KY, get together(9-11-04) in SW OHIO!

Got-Busa?

Donating Member
Registered
BIKE/CAR get together in DAYTON OHIO 9-11-04.

If you know anyone with a HIGH Horsepower CAR or BIKE, tell them to come on out. I would like to get some 900+ RWHP cars out.  Kind of like a CAR-vs-BIKE meet/bash/face-off, anything goes......

Josh

<!--EDIT|Got-Busa?
Reason for Edit: None given...|1094419855 -->

Sounds awesome...but...got concrete plans on Sat. and not gonna be able to get there..Sorry bro..

Definately trow up some pics though..

Dan

It will be in the evening after/around 9:00-9:30 p.m......ish!

Finish your concrete and come on over!

Josh
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|Got-Busa?
Reason for Edit: None given...|1093055824 -->

This is directions to the meet:

Mr. Cheng's Buffet is between Cub Foods and Walmart. It is in the same plaza as BW3's.

From I-70, US 35 and north of Indian Ripple (Exit 10): Go south on I-675 to Exit # 7. Turn LEFT at the light at the bottom of the exit ramp, go STRAIGHT through the next traffic light and turn left at the next intersection onto Clyo Road and right into the shopping center to the right of Cub Foods. It'll be right next to BW3's.

From I-75, Centerville and south-west of Sugarcreek: Go north on I-675 and get off at Exit #7. Turn right at the traffic light at the bottom of the exit ramp. Turn left at the next intersection onto Clyo Road and right into the shopping center to the right of Cub Foods. It'll be right next to BW3's.

From Kettering: Head south on Wilmington Pike, go through the Stroop, Bigger, and Feedwire intersections. Pass I-675 and turn left at the next intersection onto Clyo Road and right into the shopping center to the right of Cub Foods. It'll be right next to BW3's.

Address: 6220 Wilmington Pike, Centerville, OH 45459
Phone: (937) 848-8718

Hope to see everyone then. PM me if you have any questions.

Josh
cool.gif

WISH I COULD COME.. I WILL BE IN A WEDDING IF NOT ME AND THE CREW WOULD ROLL. GOOD LUCK.. ZAY
smile.gif

hey i would love to go, but driving ot Ohio to be ther for 9:00 is not really worth the while. if u made it a day thing i would definately consider it!!

u're bout 5 hrs away from me

hey i would love to go, but driving ot Ohio to be ther for 9:00 is not really worth the while. if u made it a day thing i would definately consider it!!

u're bout 5 hrs away from me
Not at 160MPH!  
biggrin.gif
ive done that before and your boys in blue timed me with an airplane, and had 3 cruisers waiting at the next on ramp to pull me over. i was in another country a state that ive been to once when i was 3,k so i wasnt bout to run!! lol

Just kidding!
tounge.gif

Anyone else want to come? Should be a good time for all!

Hope some can make it and bring friends!

Later,

Josh
pirate.gif

8-28 was rained out so it has been bumped BACK TO 9-11-04!

Can anyone make it this time?

Josh
cool.gif

If i can get my bike on the rode.. i might see if i can get the crew up for a rode trip. get back at ya.

Back