OH geeee wiz you gotta see this!!!

psycobusa

Registered
fuggin squids getting the police pi&&ed at all of us bikers. this is why we get the book thrown at us with no chance of talking em out of it eventhough we're only going 1 or 2 mph over the limit.

linky

My god, there's alway got to be some idiot spoiling it for the rest of us
pissed.gif

Ahh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Obviously the Greater Metropolitain NYC area, got to love the accents.
Their one side of the road is wider than our interstate highways.

ill be honest with yall, here in shreveport, we just sit by and waiting and watchin until something like this happens and then we all go over to the scene and laugh at the dumbass, take a few pics for the org and move on.

At least he was wearing a pot on his head ........................ i mean a helmet. Or ...................what was that?
rock.gif

Idiots like this ruin it all. Yet the keep multiplying like bunny rabbits

Man, I'm usually very pro law enforecement/anti-squid, but that cop is taking things WAY to personally. I hope his supervisor sees just how unprofesional he was acting. Hell, if anyone gets a ticket and there bike impounded after that statement, all they need to do is take it to court!

I hope the cop gets busted as well as the squids... i hate cops that think they are "god"!

I agree the cop was over reacting but at the same time he was right. Who knows how many times those guys have been stopped for stupid s**t like that. Stupidity has a price and in this case like many others...it's very painful.

Stupid Squid! I am sure the cop has seen more than his share of people hurt or killed from guys on bikes doing stupid things like that. I am sure that is why he was pissed. Its not necessary. Not on a street with traffic. They ruin it for all the rest of us. When we get pulled over right away we are catergorized or profiled as one of them. Its not right but...

Hmmm, I kept expecting some credits to roll at the end of it......

THIS SPOT BROUGHT TO YOU BY SPEED CHANNEL'S SUPERBIKES!

Back