Oh boy! I can't wait!

I'm going to need to take that 190 off your hands BT...come on, for a friend?!
tounge.gif
You talkin' about my take off? Yeah, you could prolly get another 2-3k out of it!
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

Love the tires, or atleas the I did for the amount of time I had mine of before busting my wheels. Tires are still good though and will be goin on next set of wheels.

BusaFever, I'm not expressing a personal opinion.  Just relating the fact that he said he was thinking of giving the Diablos a run.  I haven't changed enough bike tires to know the difference, so I would be foolish to try and make statements about one's quality over another.
Hey Bro, It's all good. Not meaning it like that towards ya.

I was just funnin with ya, like this:
poke.gif

wink.gif

BS PLEASE!!!

Like the pirellis are dat... <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>GOOD!</span>

bluegrab.gif

smileyexhibit.gif

poke.gif

These thangs are off da chain!!  
super.gif

BT, maybe sumday, sumbody will listen to us huh?  
idea.gif
I hope I like them as well on the 10 as I did on Train. Don't see why I wouldn't. I've seen some glowing feedback from other 10 users who've gone to Powers.
wink.gif
All I have read on the internet about these tires is the same. AND I like em'. So, needless to say, they are some good tires IMO, and many others too.

Now BT, we want to see the photos of "NO" chicken strips soon!
wow.gif

I hear the weather down there hasn't been all that good lately? We must be getting your good stuff up here. Been sunny and warm for a week now
smile.gif

Whata ya need a 190 fer??
Ya just ride a 1000cc
wow.gif

tounge.gif
laugh.gif
The 10 is definitely harder on tires than the busa was. Especially since the sprocket swap.
devil.gif
Think it has anything to do with your riding now on the 10r VS then on the busa?

I don't see how a lighter, less torquey, virtually same HP bike is gonna wear tires out faster??

-Bill
You do have a point. I do ride harder now than I did on Train, mostly because of my increased confidence and the 10's super schweet handling. The sides of the tire are definitely catchin' more hell on the 10, but it's the middle of the rear that has gone away on me from all those straight line high speed blasts.

I'm sure there simply has to be some difference in the tires, too. Train had the stock Bridgestones. The 10 had D218's stock. I'd have to say the D218 is a better tire than the Battlax hoops that came on the busa. It sticks and rides better, so that tells me it pretty much has to be a softer tire.

I guess maybe I was wrong in saying the 10 was harder on tires. I honestly didn't think about the difference in the stock tires. So, yeah, I was probably off base with that statement. Let's just say that the stock rear hoop wore out on Diablo in less miles than Train's stock rear hoop.
wink.gif

I still say it feels like Diablo pulls harder up to around 150mph though. No scientific proof though... Just my seat of the pants dyno reading on the street.

wow.gif

I hear the weather down there hasn't been all that good lately? We must be getting your good stuff up here. Been sunny and warm for a week now
smile.gif
Well, I'll post pics, but I can't guarantee anything as far as NO chicken strips. I'm not going to push the bike over just to get rid of them, but if they get scuffed on my favorite roads that will be just fine.
wink.gif
I honestly believe that the profile of the Powers will probably bring the strips into play on some of the corners I ride regularly. We'll see though.
wink.gif

wink.gif

wow.gif

smile.gif
Well, I'll post pics, but I can't guarantee anything as far as NO chicken strips. I'm not going to push the bike over just to get rid of them, but if they get scuffed on my favorite roads that will be just fine.
wink.gif
I honestly believe that the profile of the Powers will probably bring the strips into play on some of the corners I ride regularly. We'll see though.
wink.gif
I call the chicken strips

signs of intellengence
riding on the edge is really something just anyone should
do
however my first set of powers found me able to get a thinner
intellengce strip and not feal as I was even close to the edge
I have a brand new set as well waiting at the shop
next nice day there going onI've hsd four sets of tires the only bad tires I bought were the dunlaps
the metzler and michilin are tops in my book

Lannie
BTW if you want to ride on the edge
i reckon thats fine it's your butt

DSC00179.JPG

wink.gif

Umm, Bullet... If you need some good riding weather I got all I can handle plus some up here...

I don't understand it, but I'll take it.

Congrats on the new tires BT
cool.gif

If ya need help scrubbin them babies in...here's an idea
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

grinder.jpg

laugh.gif

Back