Oh boy! I can't wait!

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Should get these babies mounted this week or next... I can't WAIT to get these things scuffed in and cookin'!
biggrin.gif

IMG_0838.jpg

hmm, thats the same pic you posted when you got the busa a set of those skins
laugh.gif
hopefully I'll get some new tires ordered in the next month or so.... funds are kinda tight right now
sad.gif

Opted for the Powers again over the Pirellis? Must have inspired some extreme confidence when you had 'em on Da Train. The weather in GA sucks right now for ridin' though, but soon you can get those things fired up!

BS PLEASE!!!

Like the pirellis are dat... <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>GOOD!</span>
bluegrab.gif
smileyexhibit.gif
poke.gif

These thangs are off da chain!!
super.gif

BT, maybe sumday, sumbody will listen to us huh?
idea.gif

BusaFever, I'm not expressing a personal opinion. Just relating the fact that he said he was thinking of giving the Diablos a run. I haven't changed enough bike tires to know the difference, so I would be foolish to try and make statements about one's quality over another.

Nice! How much did you end up givin' up for the set? Where did you pick 'em up from...gonna get me some of those pretty soon.

BT seems like everytime you take pics of your new tires their on your washin' machine.....what gives. No laundry to do?

Nice! How much did you end up givin' up for the set? Where did you pick 'em up from...gonna get me some of those pretty soon.

BT seems like everytime you take pics of your new tires their on your washin' machine.....what gives. No laundry to do?
$257 for the set... + tax. Picked them up in person at 1888fastlap.com Website is Gone. If you want a 190 rear you'd better find one and get it on the way. I just read on another board that the 190 is backordered.
wink.gif

And yeah, the washer makes a pretty good photo table.
biggrin.gif

hmm, thats the same pic you posted when you got the busa a set of those skins
laugh.gif
hopefully I'll get some new tires ordered in the next month or so.... funds are kinda tight right now
sad.gif
Yeah, I spent part of my tax return on these or I couldn't have afforded them right now.
wink.gif
And the pic is very similar ain't it? Except the original label on the rear was misprinted and said FRONT. Someone caught that and posted up about a 190 being quite large for the front.
biggrin.gif

Opted for the Powers again over the Pirellis? Must have inspired some extreme confidence when you had 'em on Da Train. The weather in GA sucks right now for ridin' though, but soon you can get those things fired up!
Yeah, I was tempted to try the Diablos but the Powers were sweet on Train. Stuck like glue, rode nice and smooth, didn't appear to have worn much at all after some pretty spirited runs and a few hundred miles... The more agressive profile really made turn in lighter/easier. Can't wait to see what it does for the 10.
wink.gif

BS PLEASE!!!

Like the pirellis are dat... <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>GOOD!</span>
bluegrab.gif
smileyexhibit.gif
poke.gif

These thangs are off da chain!!
super.gif

BT, maybe sumday, sumbody will listen to us huh?
idea.gif
I hope I like them as well on the 10 as I did on Train. Don't see why I wouldn't. I've seen some glowing feedback from other 10 users who've gone to Powers.
wink.gif

I'm going to need to take that 190 off your hands BT...come on, for a friend?!
tounge.gif

I've got them on my FJR, and that's what I'll put on the Busa as a first replacement. Great tires! Good choice, BT.

Back