Ogre's projector light package arrived-initial pics of apparati

2hip

Registered
Got home at 1 am from work last night to find Ogre's illuminati package waiting...dug into it immediately...all I can say is "industrial"....Matthew and I were talking on the phone this morning and he explained the ignighter and ballast are all in one unit...wiring harnesses are all top quality clips...great paint job inside of housing..will try and do a quicky fire up on the rural street tonight...2hip

bike-ogre projector install 02-16-10 sony 001.jpg

bike-ogre projector install 02-16-10 sony 004.jpg

bike-ogre projector install 02-16-10 sony 006.jpg

bike-ogre projector install 02-16-10 sony 007.jpg

bike-ogre projector install 02-16-10 sony 010.jpg

that looks awsome ya ogre was telling me he talked to you i didnt know that it would look that sweet now i understand the price one word sssssssssssswwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttt...:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Can this work with my current HID setup ?
Ogre do you just need to modify headlight now for me or will I have to start over if i want same as above ?

blanca, i modify your headlight. since you already have HID's, it would cut down a bit on cost, unless you go completely overboard like 2hip. also, you wouldn't need a relay harness either, if you stayed at a pair of 35w ballasts. i can't wait for beam pix. he's gonna poop himself, because my pics sucked.:laugh:

All I have is 2x35.

Dont know if your really an Ogre but the bike is Blanca you can call me Saiid

lol, like the iraqi from LOST. cool. 2hip could actually ship you the headlight and the two amp to d2s connectors and it'd hook up directly to your ballasts. you'd still need d2s bulbs tho, as these projectors utilize some oem stuff.

you'd still need d2s bulbs tho,

Which bulbs you talkin bout ?
I have 2 6k bulbs in there now.

Yes like the dude on the show I am lost..

that looks real clean. i only wish i could afford the mod but i can't right now.

dammit...gonna have to sell a kidney now :(

OGRE: your work is TOP NOTCH, GRADE A, MEGA PRIMO quality!

lol, you quoted yourself?:laugh: you have a pm bro. seeing that you have a first gen, the pricing is a bit different

Back