Offroading for the first time.

steelhead

Registered
I went offroading for the first time and it was just amazing. A totally different kind of experience. It can't be compared to the Busa because the two are so much different. But, going through the soil, rivers, mud...just too much fun.

I'm just a total beginner, so my bike is not authentically an offroader. It's a Hyosung Troy 125cc. Fun and light in the sand. Very nice.

What's a good site for me to learn proper technique?

Speed and offroad. Cool stuff.

Have a good one guys!

left.jpg

right.jpg

At first I thought this was a "bad news about the 'busa" thread...  thank goodness it wasn't!

I don't know much about the sport and haven't done it myself but this site might have info or a link to another, more specific site.   These guys seem cool and love to ride as much as we do - just a different kind of riding...

http://www.stromtrooper.com/forums/index.php

Started off roading this year too. Found some great mud holes, this is as much fun as ridding my Busa, just different. It will never replace my Busa, but the Busa will never get into the grass, let alone the mud!
super.gif

Picture_054sm.JPG

IMO offroad riding is the BEST way to learn to "read" terrain and to learn to react quickly to avoid dangers and changing terrain.

helps with other drivers turning in front of you and swerving for pot holes,ect. I've road motorcross for coming up on 20 yrs and its never done me any wrong.
super.gif

ride on brother!!! you'll get better with more seat time

Back