Official Suzuki Leather

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
I'm not buying anything brand specific...If you trade or get rid of the bike you end up stuck with the leather...
wink.gif

So I buy leather black that will go with anything...

I've been riding in one for the past few weeks.  Here's my 2c:

[*]I like the fit, better fit to me than the Gericke Tribal I was eyeballing
[*]Nice armor in the shoulders and elbows
[*]Removable wind breaker that doesn't do much to keep you warm, but can be taken out and washed
[*]Back bad isn't armor, but foam
[*]The sleeves narrow to the wrist, so your gloves better fit over them
[*]When zipped up, the collar pokes your throat -- takes some getting used to
[*]360degree and 10" zipper for pants
[*]Adjustable straps to take in the waist
[*]Nice, thick leather, it's heavy and feels like it'll protect you
[*]Jury's still out on the boy-racer chrome ribs and prominent Suzuki emblems

Market on these is about $400+ right now, I've seen them for $350.  Just make sure you get the size right, they're rather form fitting Overall I'm pretty happy with it.

Alan

Started off with coloured leathers which were red ,black and white. The reason was because i had a red bike....

Then through time i changed my bike colour, had to change my leathers as it didn't look right.

My honest opinion, don't get individual leathers as it can be quite expensive.

meonbike.JPG

Thnks for the opinions, I went ahead and ordered one $230 shipped. Sweet deal I think, and I really like the looks of it personally. So since nobody told me that it sucks, I bought one.
smile.gif
Next up I gotta find some pants to go with it. Incidentally I wanted the seperates so that I can just throw on the jacket and flip flops and go. Then I can add the pants for track day's canyon day's whatever.

Thnks for the opinions, I went ahead and ordered one $230 shipped.  Sweet deal I think, and I really like the looks of it personally.  So since nobody told me that it sucks, I bought one.
smile.gif
 Next up I gotta find some pants to go with it.  Incidentally I wanted the seperates so that I can just throw on the jacket and flip flops and go.  Then I can add the pants for track day's canyon day's whatever.
Well Brennanop, Stunnah. I don't why we bother, do you..

Only joking Zoranderr, enjoy

HAHAHAHAHAHA I'ld wait till i replaced the flip flops with some good boots before i ordered those pants----TOES can be expensive lol

I have a full leather jacket like that one (blue/white). I like the fit very much and it seems to be very well made. I think that you will like it. I paid 239$ for it from bransoncycle.com

Racer 222

The rider formerly known as Howlin_Mad
Donating Member
Registered
Not to pimp my stores but at cycle gear we have leathers on sale. 2 pc and 1 pc for the price of that jacket and it is armored with kevlar.

Marc "Howlin Mad"