Official Stampede Rally Shirt (...hot off the press)

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
:beerchug:

Hope you like it.

Personally, I think they turned out very nicely.

1st pic: front
2nd pic: back

This shirt represents what the attendees will receive as part of their registration.

(Sorry for the lower quality pix...they were shot with my schnell phone.) :whistle:

Rally Shirt (final).jpg

Rally Shirt (final (back)).jpg

Oh Yeah! I look forward to wearin' one of those puppies!!

Dan

Here are the others I had made...these are available as well...

Short-sleeve front, then back.

Stampede SSShirt (final-front).jpg

Stampede SSShirt (final-back).jpg

And then the Long Sleeve, front, then back...(which is just like the Official Rally Shirt, except in white).

Will be for sale at the Stampede and on busastampede.com. :whistle:

Stampede LSShirt (final-front).jpg

Stampede LSSHIRT (final-back).jpg

So just go to busastampede.com. ?

So just go to busastampede.com. ?

That'll be the place; I just drove to Palm Springs today to retrieve them so they're not on the site just yet. I'll try to get them uploaded tomorrow.

I'll send you a PM to let you know they're there. :beerchug:

Currently only the hoodies and ballcaps are available on busastampede.com...

:whistle:

Cool thanks, i got to have at least one each of the white and the black t-shirts:thumbsup:

I will pack two less shirts for the ride out there. Those are nice. Great work Scar...:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I will pack two less shirts for the ride out there. Those are nice. Great work Scar...:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Many thanks... When you're ready, just say the word and I'll make sure you get what you want, bro.

:beerchug:

Wow some nicely done art work Scar! Hard to balance flair and classy but looks like you pulled off another winner :thumbsup: (I saw the embroidery on Steves stuff, equally nice stuff)

Back