OFFER!-Hayabusa Gen 2 Service Manual

Hey all,
Since I got a couple of requests yesterday about the service manual - I can offer it to all of you who have whatsapp messenger.

Post your number here or send me a PM and I will send it to you ASAP.

The file is 27mb and the manual has 663 pages in PDF.

Sandow
Hi, I'm looking for service manual hayabusa 2014. with ABS. So,I have whatsapp, nr +38598289111
Can you help? Thanks, Leo

Hi, I'm looking for service manual hayabusa 2014. with ABS. (...)

the mechanical part 2008-2013 might be available, (somewhere)
but til today there is nothing to find for the abs-version/part of 2014-today.
even a long phone call to suzuki germany was not successfull - they offered me to pay 5€ for 5 minutes (etc.) to have a look in their server.:banghead:
uh yes and ~500 € per year - all off. workshops pay that to get newer info´s - it is a huge poop/crap they came up with.

the mech. part ´08-´13 you can use for all gen2´s ´08-´19 - except the abs part - you won´t find a pdf or else.
not even a printed book is available.
the entire abs-theme is only findable on a cd (produced by suzuki in 2013) wich only runs under "win xp"
but never more under win10
i know that for 100% cause i own that cd and it´s a damn b u l l s h i t with that.

fortunately my workshop laptop runs under xp, so i can read the cd there.

Last edited:
NEW Haynes 4184
'99 to ! ! ! '13 , got on chapter 7, page 30 - 35 ABS INFO from checks and Fault codes
13,14,22,23,25,35,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,55 and 61

No it is not a 2012 print. It is a 2020 service manual printing. Look carefully at the screenshot and it shows "2008 - 2020", a brand new edition.

yes i read that ad, but i can´t trust .

did you, or somebody else, already bought it
and can you / he confirm that ABS is really fully described ?

if I remember correctly, the ABS part (on the CD) alone makes up a good 50-60 extra pages.
sorry - but there is now so much nonsense on the market that I have become very suspicious.

is it really a (the!) suzuki manual or something else?
so are you sure that the abs-part is included?

on the site (your link above) you can read "
2008-2020 GSX1300R (Hayabusa)
Service Manual - $90.00 (663+ pages) "

and this couldn´t include the abs-part - i guess,
because my german version has 633 pages without abs
so what should the "+" behind 633 mean?
sorry but with such an imprecise information (633+) at least I refrain from ordering and will not spend one cent.

I gave my manual to my mechanic who wanted to read it and get up to speed on the second gen changes. Hopefully someone else has a newer manual. I think there was an abs supplement but would not stake your life on how much content there is.

This is the Suzuki Factory Service Manual.

I Been digging on AHC Australian Hayabusa Club FB Page .
first HIT
: I originally asked for a full set of supplements (Cost $186) when guy suggested could get this for $128
-------------------------------
second HIT
: Purchased the current Suzuki GSX1300RA/Z Service manual today. Suits 2013 ~ 2019 No Supplements needed. Suzuki Part Number 99500-39357-01E
-------------------------------

Back