Off The Suzuki Wire

Mike Chambers

Registered
Gen 3 photo?
2018-Suzuki-Hayabusa-Japanese-Magazine-001.jpg

Looks like a worked over gen 2 with bpf fork , larger ram air ducts , and different exhaust can
That's what it looks like to me as well. I guess the question becomes, how different could a gen 3 really look? If the aero properties are key, the boundaries have pretty well been explored so it couldn't be a total redesign I'd imagine.

Looks like a worked over gen 2 with bpf fork , larger ram air ducts , and different exhaust can
Yeah. Only few physical changes,not much more they can do on the aero side of things as it's aerodynamicly good. Had larger fuel tank , sharper rear end and new design on cans which can only be a good thing. Focus sounds like is on speed ( h/p) bigger cubed engine , traction control. Is in development for a late 2017 release.

That's what it looks like to me as well. I guess the question becomes, how different could a gen 3 really look? If the aero properties are key, the boundaries have pretty well been explored so it couldn't be a total redesign I'd imagine.
Interestingly extra fact. Suzuki have confirmed that the next generation Hayabusa will come with 7 riding modes compared to the 3 we have now and a larger capacity fuel tank

Damn. I all but gave up on a Gen 3. Wife just gave me the green light on something I need as much as another hole in my head...1299 Duc. Might just wait till the end on this year now. Hmmmmm.
Troy
Btw, not giving up my yeller short bus!

Back