% of 150mph Riders

Have you been 150mph or over or think you have

• Yes

Votes: 791 90.4%
  • No

Votes: 84 9.6%

• Total voters
i did a bit over 160 on a corrected bike (previous bike) on accident...lol Gunned it cause our group saw some shining lights at a distance; dropped down a few gears and by the time i knew it i was there, so as soon as i saw how fast i was going i let go off the throttle. Havent been up there in a while.

On one cool night, just had did my stretch and air box mod, I went out on my test run and that cool air ran it up to 170+ quick! :inlove2: 5 up in back so calculate that

this is my first bike, ive been 150 160 a cople of times already, i want to top the bike out but i think i need a smaller size helmet sinze mine starts getting pretty shakie at high speeds.

any recomendations, i see guys top these bikes out like nothing on youtube

this is my first bike, ive been 150 160 a cople of times already, i want to top the bike out but i think i need a smaller size helmet sinze mine starts getting pretty shakie at high speeds.

any recomendations, i see guys top these bikes out like nothing on youtube

Slide your a$$ back and tuck your head down behind the windscreen. If your head is buffeting in the wind, your not tucked in. No helmet will keep your head from buffeting at a buck fifty if you aren't tucked in.

280k was actually 251 on the GPS on my zx11, 270k downhill on my sv1000, and 155 on my 916. Can you tell the Duc is american:poke: Bought the Hayabusa for a turbo project haven't even ridden it yet:banghead:

175 solo, 155 with wife who 4 months pregnant at the time, so I guess I was riding 3 up! She normally rides a Ducati 1198, but her stomach and the gas tank were competing for space so she was my co-pilot.

Back on the old CBR1100XX I topped her out a few times but never knew my speed. I swapped sprockets on her and the speedo was off. It said I topped out at about 190ish. I took it to a dyno and had them top it out and get a real speed reading....they said 173. With wind drag I am guessing closer to the 160s. Every time I topped her out you could feel that is what she was made to do...felt great at that speed.

Yes to the question, but the fastest I've been was over 250mph in a head down tracking skydive! A lot safer in the air than on the ground.

Back