OEM Parts Orders....Just FYI

I agree it is amazing how some people get a first class bike like a 'busa then want to put crap parts on it to save a buck or 2.

You would be surprised the stuff i see come through here and it cost 2x as much to correct it if not more.

I agree it is amazing how some people get a first class bike like a 'busa then want to put crap parts on it to save a buck or 2.

Looking for a price on the right side fairings for a 2011 black with the graphics.The noise piece is scratched but I may be able to repaint.thanks

If they can deliver mail to you I can. Ship alot to other countries, but shipping is a little more.

lmk what all you need via pm as that way i can keep up with it and not be pushing post to top all the time.

it
Can you do international shipping?

suzuki paints are propietary most anything you get is gonna be off a bit. let me know via pm exactly which right pieces you need. I only do OEM, Montgomery Motorsports CF and Catalyst Composites for glass stuff.

Looking for a price on the right side fairings for a 2011 black with the graphics.The noise piece is scratched but I may be able to repaint.thanks

Sorry if you want the cheapo's i would search them out yourself on ebay maybe or soupy's performance.

Really. No one asked for cheapo parts. My point was I can order them direct but if you make a buck I'd order because you've helped me out before. There is no reason not to help out the "small businessman" in this situation. Thanks for the reply though. I guess I may as well buy from somewhere else.

Btw, love this forum and the comments past this one of buying a nice bike and putting cheap parts on it when you don't even know me. Maybe an admin should move those over the the herpes post.

I don't know how you got to this conclusion, but whatever. Read your own comment below I was just responding cause if you had done any research they are expensive and to say they not would mean you saw some cheapo ones... I think good ones like $125-135... Buy whereever you may, but think about who is going to respond if you have issue with product. I don't speak any foreign languages..

"Sorry I didn't see this, 25mm/1 inch. I know normally they aren't too expensive anyway. But figured I'd ask."

Really. No one asked for cheapo parts. My point was I can order them direct but if you make a buck I'd order because you've helped me out before. There is no reason not to help out the "small businessman" in this situation. Thanks for the reply though. I guess I may as well buy from somewhere else.

Btw, love this forum and the comments past this one of buying a nice bike and putting cheap parts on it when you don't even know me. Maybe an admin should move those over the the herpes post.

Back