Oem Decal?

Ham

Registered
Just wordering what oem decals would cost

20161123_121423.jpg

There's a guy on here that makes them but he won't send the file so i could cut they nore does he help other people. Hes all for self

Thought you were looking for oem. If your just looking for the Kanji for each side, you can find them starting less than $20 on ebay for the set.

Thought you were looking for oem. If your just looking for the Kanji for each side, you can find them starting less than $20 on ebay for the set.
I would like the oem, but $180 meh kinda steep. What size would i need for the sides.

There's a guy on here that makes them but he won't send the file so i could cut they nore does he help other people.

Edited for language. That happens again and you won't like the result. Please keep responses and comments respectful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because you keep sending me PMs about it starting in August, take the hint. You're the one that made the comment that wasn't not needed because your butt hurt I won't give you to for free. I'm the one that took a couple of hours tracing my graphics and putting them in CAD for personal use, you're welcome to invest the time and do it yourself. I gave you a cheap, viable option way back then and have yet to do anything.

Because you keep sending me PMs about it starting in August, take the hint. You're the one that made the comment that wasn't not needed because your butt hurt I won't give you to for free. I'm the one that took a couple of hours tracing my graphics and putting them in CAD for personal use, you're welcome to invest the time and do it yourself. I gave you a cheap, viable option way back then and have yet to do anything.
Dude its not that serious,I don't want anything in life for free.... just altternatives. Thanks for the straight forward answer 04LE

Back