OEM Decal Color Codes

Dzilkhaenatani

Registered
I have an ‘08 Orange/Black Hayabusa. Wondering if anyone knows the Scotchcal 50 or Oracal 751c colors of the left and right fairing OEM stickers?

Thanks!!
384A2775-6000-4879-9E50-9E12FCABA21F.jpeg
D2959705-3A57-4CC1-94B4-CB28B9DEE07C.png

Man that's a tough one. You would probably have to find a high end detailer to get that sort of information. What exactly are you looking for?

I have an ‘08 Orange/Black Hayabusa. Wondering if anyone knows the Scotchcal 50 or Oracal 751c colors of the left and right fairing OEM stickers?

Thanks!!View attachment 1605841View attachment 1605842

Go to a local body shop and tell them what you need. They will probably let you take the bike to their detail bay and check their pinstripe collection. They will probably be using 3M but at least it will get you close.

Thanks. Looking to replace the “OEM” stickers, but not sure the correct color. The stickers were taken off by the previous owner.

Thanks. Looking to replace the “OEM” stickers, but not sure the correct color. The stickers were taken off by the previous owner.

If you want to go back to factory, get on eBay. There’s a seller on there from Bulgaria that sells them. Really high quality decals. I bought some from him about a month ago.

If you want to go back to factory, get on eBay. There’s a seller on there from Bulgaria that sells them. Really high quality decals. I bought some from him about a month ago.
Thanks. I did, and they sent stickers with the wrong color. I asked for the same color as OEM, wasn’t correct.

Back