Odometer display from MPH to KPH ?

Cantab

Registered
I have a 09 which has mph on the outside and kph inside (speedo)

What i want to do is change the LCD trip meter fom mph to kph , i changed my last bike ok (07 SV1000) thru the buttons on the dash but cant seem to suss it on the busa, anyone know how ?

Cheers Cantab

I don't think you can, but converting trips shouldn't be a major task.

Yeah it aint , i usually look at the speedo and get a rough idea how many ks ive been..but thats more time looking down having a quick work out than looking to see whats around me. Maybe it wont be as bad now ive just fitted a tope yoke conversion.

The Busa is made with either mph or kmph gauges, depending upon which country it's being sold in.
I do not know the internal differences.
There is also no way to program one to the other with just the dash buttons.
You need to talk to Scott at Blue gauges. His company changes led colors, guage faces, does repairs, as well as resetting, changing, and correcting odometers. If your gauges can be converted, he can do it.
Of course you have to mail your gauges to him.

Welcome to Bluegauges.com

The Busa is made with either mph or kmph gauges, depending upon which country it's being sold in.
I do not know the internal differences.
There is also no way to program one to the other with just the dash buttons.
You need to talk to Scott at Blue gauges. His company changes led colors, guage faces, does repairs, as well as resetting, changing, and correcting odometers. If your gauges can be converted, he can do it.
Of course you have to mail your gauges to him.

Welcome to Bluegauges.com

Ok thanks for that, the Bluegauges site is pretty cool , i might flick em a email and ask a q.

Cantab

Back