Odd request

TXBusa05LE

Registered
How many complete turns out from all the way down are 4 lines showing on the front preload adjuster?

Yes, I know, you’re saying, “You can’t do this yourself?â€￾ No I can’t. I have the Genmar risers on there and I can’t see down in the hole!
guns.gif

its all personal preference. Turn it out 2 full turns and go ride for 15 min. Make sure to brake hard to see if the front end dives. Keeping doing full turns until you like it and then do a half turn at a time.

I have genmars and I didn't have a problem setting mine.

(fstbusa @ Mar. 07 2007,04:31) its all personal preference.  Turn it out 2 full turns and go ride for 15 min.  Make sure to brake hard to see if the front end dives.  Keeping doing full turns until you like it and then do a half turn at a time.

So...2 full turns out shows 4 lines?

(TXBusa05LE @ Mar. 07 2007,12:55)
(fstbusa @ Mar. 07 2007,04:31) its all personal preference. Turn it out 2 full turns and go ride for 15 min. Make sure to brake hard to see if the front end dives. Keeping doing full turns until you like it and then do a half turn at a time.

So...2 full turns out shows 4 lines?
no ...

but I can't help either..I have the genmar installed too.

glad i didnt go genmars... then again... i lowered my front end with the reapers so i can see the top of my forks...

Back