Odd question, kinda

ibified

Registered
Okay, i have a bit of an odd question. I looked around and coundnt find it anywhere on here, but i want to know.

How much power should I expect to gain by a set of aftermarket pipes (im thinking yosh or 2 brothers), a high flow air filter, and a PCIII?

I don't know exactly how much.I just install a full muzzy and pc.PC was sent to me with map from Fuelmoto.Can really tell a differance.Bike pulls harder and much smoother coming out of a corner.And pulls alot harder on top.

Haven't got my custom map from JC yet but I would estimate my exhaust, sm airbox mod and generic map gave me around 10-15 as Adam said.

One thing I noticed RIGHT away was what felt to be a loss of torque down low which does make the bike "smoother" out of the turns. But once I hit 4 grand... hang on for dear life.

After researching the air filter debate, I elected to stay OEM. Just my .02

FYI = Two Bros no longer makes full systems. Closest thing they have is the shorties which replaces the stock mids and cans. You will make more power with a system that has a tuned header as well.

Slip/bolt ons will give a few hp at most and don't require a fuel map, while full systems sometimes yield 10-15 hp with a good fuel map.

beerchug.gif

Back