Odd day at work

theskaz

I am all that is BACON!
Donating Member
Registered
Fun day of banging out code...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1304981915.401057.jpg

People still write code in the USA?? You must just be correcting sloppy code Chennai or Bangalore India. There is not enough of that in the bottle to help you if that is the case!
:laugh:

Stay clear of that Oxycodone, there have been some serious cases of addiction in this country.
So much that it was all over the TV a month or two ago warning people of the harm it does to people/ families.
Dont mean to be so serious (fun police) but from what i saw there is no way i would go near that stuff.

Know folks round here that do bad things for that stuff... I dont get it personally

Please tell me you have more than one monitor; and I don't mean that to include the extras you see when on the meds.

I see a new Microsoft advertisement, ".NET coding is better with Oxy!"

I have a new comp on order with 2 screens. I am a new hire and this is all they had. For those that are curious, I am doing sharepoint development there. I have the meds because I can't afford to take off work for my recent (2 weeks) knee surgery. So this gets me by until I can stand it again.

@kromdom I am the one lol

While everyone is warning of the dangers of these substances. Let us not forget that `other` drug that kills so many more and is a factor in many broken marriages and is responsible for a staggering number of vehicle accidents and many fatalities. Not only is it legal, we often celebrate it. Corporations` push it on us every moment on TV with hired pretty girls and guys doing cool things. We can buy it almost any hour of the day and it is inexpensive. The real poison "ALCOHOL"

in my opinion, stay clear of booze.

-regardless, be safe my brothers and sisters in all your adventures!

Joe

I see your running VMware. Is that vCenter? I have done some of my best work when working and on meds for migraines. :alcoholic:

I've taken the hillbilly heroin for disc problems... I can see why people get hooked. I felt amazing on that stuff... As soon as i felt a craving for it thats when it was disposed of..too many hooked on it here and i dont want to be next..

I see your running VMware. Is that vCenter? I have done some of my best work when working and on meds for migraines. :alcoholic:

vSphere actually, our entire dev environment (50+ servers) sits on 2 ESX servers.

vSphere actually, our entire dev environment (50+ servers) sits on 2 ESX servers.

ESX is all fun and games until you have to fix it after someone did who knows what to it. After dealing with some of them I just wanna pull my hair out and tell the person that was using to just stay away from computers for the rest of their lives.

While everyone is warning of the dangers of these substances. Let us not forget that `other` drug that kills so many more and is a factor in many broken marriages and is responsible for a staggering number of vehicle accidents and many fatalities. Not only is it legal, we often celebrate it. Corporations` push it on us every moment on TV with hired pretty girls and guys doing cool things. We can buy it almost any hour of the day and it is inexpensive. The real poison "ALCOHOL"

in my opinion, stay clear of booze.

-regardless, be safe my brothers and sisters in all your adventures!

Joe

What are you talking about? :alcoholic::drinka::drink::alcoholic:

:laugh:

Hmmm.... seeing as how I work in the beer industry....Its all about moderation and control. Anything can be bad when abused.:beerchug:

ESX is all fun and games until you have to fix it after someone did who knows what to it. After dealing with some of them I just wanna pull my hair out and tell the person that was using to just stay away from computers for the rest of their lives.

I hear ya, fun and games until someone deletes an iSCSI volume.... Been there, had to fix that...

we have 1 guy who administrates the servers... we have no access lol, it is locked down.

That's exactly what I was thinking!!! :laugh:
Strange though, because I have no clue what that means.........???

Back