Oct. 8 Iowa ride

DR1300R

Keep On Trucking
Donating Member
Registered
GSXcite and Omslaw came up from KC. GSXtacy, Kevin and me (Pops) came up from the Quad cities. Pete and Jeff from the DesMoines area all met at the Hooters in DesMoines, Ia.
After a short BS session we went for about a hundred mile ride north of town. Great day with no misshaps..

ps. WWJD stopped by to say hey, couldn't ride though had other stuff to do..

Enjoy the pics..

Pops (Doyle)

100_1059.JPG

Thanks for posting the pics, Doyle!

Good times - great weather for a ride. (at least the weather was great for the ride...getting there and back was a little chilly!
tounge.gif
)

538.4 miles....a nice Sunday ride with friends
biggrin.gif

It was good seeing everyone, again - and good to meet Jeff!

We'll hafta do this again!

Thanks for sharing. Wish I could have made it to the Knoxville Nationals this year and met up with a few of you. Going to try next year! Glad to see you posting.

looks like you guys had a good time...glad the day went well with no mishaps...hope i can be there next time...thanks for making the rest of us jealous
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the pics Doyle. Had a great time on the ride, the Chiefs won, Mark Martin came withen 10 points of the lead in the Nextel cup, life is good!
beerchug.gif

doyle, you're making me jeleous!!!

Wish I coulda made that one. It was an excellent day for it!!! Excellent pics!
super.gif

It was great meeting everyone and I had a great time on the ride. I'm definitely in for the next time whether it's here or there. I feel ashamed I brought my camera and took one picture, I know I'm lame. I wish I would have brought my camera mount for when I followed Omar down Magnolia Rd, next time I won't forget it.

DSC02546.jpg

Oh, by the way GO BRONCOS!!!

Wish we could have made it up Hal. Got my NOS installed, but it's to damn cold up here to ride it. Let me know next time you plan another ride!

bowdown.gif

(jjmetheny @ Oct. 09 2006,19:32) It was great meeting everyone and I had a great time on the ride. I'm definitely in for the next time whether it's here or there. I feel ashamed I brought my camera and took one picture, I know I'm lame. I wish I would have brought my camera mount for when I followed Omar down Magnolia Rd, next time I won't forget it.

DSC02546.jpg

Oh, by the way GO BRONCOS!!!
Yeah, that was a good run! I'm just glad we got outta there before that Sheriff showed up. He woulda
pissed.gif
at us for sure
wow.gif

It was good of ya to stick around @ Hooters watching the game with us.

Go Chiefs!
tounge.gif

Pops Roos,

Your BMW pretty cool . I rode one with a Luftmeister on it back in the day and the sound was addicting .

Do you have more pics of the bike you can share ?

Nice pics Doyle! Makes me wish I didn't sell my Busa. Maybe next year I'll be back on 2 wheels again!

Back