OCC Drama -- Is it real?

Supposedly Vinnie left because he didn't progress in the company like Paul Jr and Mike. He did most of the real work, showed up on time, stayed late, met deadlines and saw the others put in a quarter of the work only to be awarded half of the company, new cars, bikes or houses. He went and tried to get a share of the company and Senior didn't entertain it. He purportedly received an excellent severance package on the condition that he nondisclosure.

of all the BS on that show....you complain about the fighting.

the lame ass bikes are what turned me off, the the scripted fights and tanturms..

Supposedly Vinnie left because he didn't progress in the company like Paul Jr and Mike. He did most of the real work, showed up on time, stayed late, met deadlines and saw the others put in a quarter of the work only to be awarded half of the company, new cars, bikes or houses. He went and tried to get a share of the company and Senior didn't entertain it. He purportedly received an excellent severance package on the condition that he nondisclosure.
Vinnie can open a shop and do well would be my guess as long as he has some management skills... I would let him build me a bike anytime..

Can not compete with family in a family owned biz.. never works... My counter part here is a family member and makes well in to 6 figures and does a lot less than I do... but he is family... no point in getting distressed.. collect check and be happy :)

When does the show come on and what channel so that I can tivo it?

Dont waste yer time. Mikey should be wearing a hockey helmet riding on the little cheesebox bus, and Sr. is totally useless. Paul and Vinny were the brains...
And they build toilet unpractical goddy bikes..

the show was good when it was about building bike. Now it is about them. I have not watched it in a long time.
Posted via Mobile Device

I haven't watched it in years. In the beginng it was real. Reminds me too much of doing things with my step-dad when I was a teen.

The dialogue was mostly a joke...yelling, swearing, throwing tools...thats happens. It was over the top when they trashed their old shop with their vehicals...crashing into the interior walls...and Mikey parked a truck in the pond at the new house.

A nice show about bike building was the first two shows with jesse james...showing building / fitting techniques.

OCC at the begining was assemblying bikes...later on they made tanks and had any tool you could imagine.

The time vampire has taken enough time here.

Back