Obama's speech tonight . Opinions ?

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Ghillie this might be one time we agree ?
He's a bold face LIAR !
Ain't no way on Gods green earth ALL our troops will be out next yr or ever leave for that matter !
Who's he foolin' ?
The sheer amount of money and construction and FOBs we have spent/made there.
No way we are just gonna turn it all over and walk away , no way !

We still have troops in Germany and still have troops in Korea.
Isn't it convenient coincidence that 50,000 troops is the number that will remain ? Same as two countries above.
No way Iraq will be any different , just no way.
And the almost tears and welling up of the eyes ?
Not buying it .

Report here says all combat troops as of today will be removed and the fighting has ended. Sounds like he is getting every one out.???

Report here says all combat troops as of today will be removed and the fighting has ended. Sounds like he is getting every one out.???

He's making same mistake Dubya made by saying 'combat mission over' .
Not true. 50,000 troops will stay behind as 'advisors' but we all know they will face combat daily .
And I don't believe all 50,000 will be gone next year.

Our enemies since they now know we are supposed to leave will just lay low and wait .
Soon as we go if we ever do they will throw a terrorist party and go crazy .
They are already there . We are the ones who don't live there.
Will be simple to wait us out.

As long as you don't include the 5,000 Special Ops personnel that stay, your correct :thumbsup: . But Special Ops are never included in a Combat Count for removal or in the initial phase :beerchug:

I have word that plenty of special OPs will remain......It is not over. The speech was to satisfy the Libs, every vote counts. OK Bamamamma, time for another vacation.

Last edited:
I missed it... not much that I care, Don't believe a damn word he says anyhow....

It's pretty funny to some I'm sure, and pretty not funny to some as well. I'm in the pretty not funny category..

Back