ObamaCare for Dummies

Because, by not picking a side and sitting out, it perpetuates the stalemate...

And picking a side when both sides stink doesn't ever fix it either...we need more than the two choices we have! I don't subscribe to either side because I can't wholeheartedly say with a clear conscience I agree with either one enough to vote one way or the other. They've both become so polarizing, so full of hatred for the other side, so incredibly black and white that I refuse to choose a side. I have to live with my decisions too, just like every other American. Don't tell me I perpetuate the stalemate Keith. The TWO parties perpetuate a whole lot of stupid, IMHO. Politics perpetuate a whole lot of stupid, and Americans have lost all control of our very own government to the lowest common denominator in society - being politically correct and pandering to all those that are perpetually offended and unwilling to do for themselves.

'Merica! :banghead:

Says who?

Both sides stink :banghead:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

If you don't support something, you have no room to complain about anything :dunno:

If you don't like who is representing you and what they do, then cast your vote to throw the bastid out and replace him/her with new blood. For goodness sake, don't just sit on the sideline and let nature take it's course. Your vote counts! Every vote counts!

If you don't support something, you have no room to complain about anything :dunno:

If you don't like who is representing you and what they do, then cast your vote to throw the bastid out and replace him/her with new blood. For goodness sake, don't just sit on the sideline and let nature take it's course. Your vote counts! Every vote counts!

Excuse me, but I still vote, I just opt to not subscribe to one side or the other, so don't assume you think I am one that stands around whining about the system and does nothing about it.

This entire gov't is BROKEN! Both sides are pathetic, of that I'm certain, but where did anyone see that I said I don't vote? I'm so sick of being told how I'm supposed to vote or feel I need to pick a side to feel like I count. I'm saying the two options absolutely stink and THAT is the problem in our country. We are a nation so incredibly divided by two sides that fail to see there's room for a middle ground anymore, and somewhere in the midst of each side making their point, the actual voice of the people is completely lost.

I don't agree with everything my party does Vabs. And during the primaries, that is my opportunity to speak (most recently as expressed by the people of MS by the TP - no, they didn't win, but they sure made ppl THINK). Yet, like it or not, when it comes time for the general, I'll know which side MOST expresses my wishes for the country.

It's not like you want it, it's like it IS - and no amount of 'neutrality' changes that. And yes, we are off topic :)

Back