Obama Sworn Twice

I think it was the third time it happened. Hey it was friggin cold outside.
:banghead:

Mr Bogus, if your watching, 76 degrees today in Okc :laugh:

Correct Steve,....Coolidge and Arthur.

suppose to 80 in Central Texas today.:beerchug:

I don't blame him for insisting that they do it again; That way there's no way that Rush Limbaugh (who at times i really like, at others i don't) can claim that he's not legitamately the President just because they flubbed the oath. I'm no fan, but smart move on President Obama's part - credit deserved where credit earned.

I don't blame him for insisting that they do it again; That way there's no way that Rush Limbaugh (who at times i really like, at others i don't) can claim that he's not legitamately the President just because they flubbed the oath. I'm no fan, but smart move on President Obama's part - credit deserved where credit earned.

yeah... you get lawsuit these days for almost anything!:whistle:

he had to do it once because he is white and once because he is black lol just kidding by the way so don't give me hate mail ! :rofl:

It happens, probably not the first time. :thumbsup:

Your right, it's the 3rd :laugh:

And if I was in the FREEZING :poke: Cold, in front of Millions or Billions watching World Wide, I would probably screw it up too ! Remember all these so called Actors who are Boo Hooing Roberts, ALWAYS do retakes :thumbsup:

:beerchug: Our attitude is crucial to turning the economy around. Obama challenged us in his speech to have faith in America's ability, and aim to getting back to business as usual. I believe that starts at the bottom, the working people, and by today's standards that makes me a liberal. To me the masses and their routines are the engine, and the corporate financial world the chassis. It's up to us to start this morning.

OK, I'll put down the metaphoric crack pipe now... :)

It won't be as hard with $1.50 / gallon gas v. $4.00 / gallon gas. I'm surprised our economy held as long as it did. Funny how those prices plummeted months before the election. I'm just saying :laugh:

It is awfully coincidental that the chief justice F***ed up the swearing in of the first Black president. I mean, in such a historic moment, with the entire world watching he goes and administers the oath like a real amateur.
Having taken many oaths in my life, I know that things can go wrong when too many words are said before pausing and allowing the person to repeat. So, why couldn't the chief justice have thought of this before making his phrases go too long between pauses?

I don't think everything in life is black and white :laugh: Only the Chief Justice will ever know that. Lets hope it was just nerves

Obama SUCKS AND ANYONE WHO VOTED FOR HIM HE WON'T CHANGE ANYTHING THE ONLY WAY THINGS WILL CHANGE IF ALL AMERICANS GET OUT THERE AND MAKE THINGS CHANGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:poke::beerchug:

Obama SUCKS AND ANYONE WHO VOTED FOR HIM HE WON'T CHANGE ANYTHING THE ONLY WAY THINGS WILL CHANGE IF ALL AMERICANS GET OUT THERE AND MAKE THINGS CHANGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:poke::beerchug:

That's what Mr Suck said in his speech. Thanks for your input, Marky Mark...

Back