Oakley Sunglasses

GSXRFANN

FLUNKIE
Donating Member
Registered
Do any of you guys have any hook-ups? I need a new lense and nose piece. The lense is called "heater style", but dang, they want $50 for just a plain grey lense, and ebay isn't any better.
Can any of you guys help me out??

I can't believe this! :banghead::banghead:

I know a hook. I'll PM him...see if he can help you before I throw him under the bus...

:laugh:

Good luck, yo!

Graingers sells nice Safety glasses that double as my sun glasses...and for $12.

...but each his own. I never have owned a pair of sunglasses that cost more than $15, so I could be missing out. I just break them or loss them too often.

Graingers sells nice Safety glasses that double as my sun glasses...and for $12.

...but each his own. I never have owned a pair of sunglasses that cost more than $15, so I could be missing out. I just break them or loss them too often.

Man I used to think the same thing, but after I got a GOOD pair of sunglasses it was like a whole different world. My eyes didn't ache or anything after being out in the sun ALL day. My head used to hurt if I wore a cheap pair of sunglasses. It really does make a difference.

man i used to think the same thing, but after i got a good pair of sunglasses it was like a whole different world. My eyes didn't ache or anything after being out in the sun all day. My head used to hurt if i wore a cheap pair of sunglasses. It really does make a difference.

+1000

Weren't Oakley's cool in the early 1990's? I didn't know they were still around.
My Remington Shooter Glasses cost $8 and are super crisp. Never understood spending a lot on a pair of sunglasses? :cookoo:
Wait, I'll go and get my Z.Cavarricci and Zubba pants out of the closet...
:rofl:

Man I used to think the same thing, but after I got a GOOD pair of sunglasses it was like a whole different world. My eyes didn't ache or anything after being out in the sun ALL day. My head used to hurt if I wore a cheap pair of sunglasses. It really does make a difference.

Did the same, now I always wear quality shades...

Mine were a gift and I have had them for about 5yrs, but now the lenses are scratched to the point where they are useless. I can't justify $50 for lenses. My wife would kill me for paying that much, but man, I love these glasses!!!

I would assume it's a lot like helmets. I wore a cheaper scorpian helmet for
a while then I got a profile arai...totally different, I can never go back.

Also my brother who had some bucks invested in some good sunglasses...
his optometrist said the worst thing for your eyes is cheap sunglasses (unless your ZZ top) :laugh:

Love the oakleys just outa my price range.

I would assume it's a lot like helmets. I wore a cheaper scorpian helmet for
a while then I got a profile arai...totally different, I can never go back.

Also my brother who had some bucks invested in some good sunglasses...
his optometrist said the worst thing for your eyes is cheap sunglasses (unless your ZZ top) :laugh:

Love the oakleys just outa my price range.

Yeah that is why I was checing with the board members to see if I could get a deal!!

Yeah that is why I was checing with the board members to see if I could get a deal!!
Oakley is very stingy with their discounts. I get an LE discount through them, but I've heard major horror stories of them being purchased through the LE program and then distributed out. I'd help out if I could on my end.

Good luck finding something though, I hope someone has a legit deal they can help you out with.

love my oakleys....

100_0938.jpg

Back