O6 or 07 Money burning a hole

BOOOSA

Registered
Well it's new bike season,I'm returning back to bike world (since the last judge told me I don't want to see you agin in my courtroom again ..phase I was 18 ok) well I've been riding since I was young my last bike was a new GPZ 750 remember when....well now I'm older and able to re finance I'm set a a busa.I've read the not a good first bike forums and I agree.I've had many crashes (not all my fault as we know)drove in rain ,Ice etc.
Well I look at the new bikes on the market and I know there is no way I'll be able to think as fast as these can react.......however I don't plan to go the speeds these can do.But I'm still young and I don't want a sit up bike like most guys my age are buying.The money's in the Bank and I like the 06 in Black and have found one for $9,800 still trying to get it lower not knowing the dealer mark dosen't help.Or wait for the 07's but I can't find a pic of color scheme or price.Anyone with advice for me please feel free to let me know .

Thanks to all
Booosa

Click on the hayabusa pic and see some other pics.

There have been dealers offering 06's on this site for around 9500-9800 OTD (out the door).

Do a search. Good luck shopping

I'd wait on the colors for 07. I hear the limited is gonna be Kawi green. (j/k)

It depends do you want to ride now or wait till the 07 comes out. You might get a better price on the 06.
There’s some talk that the 08 will come out mid year and have some changes to bring it up to date and make it bit faster.

And as far as not going the speed these can do, well you might not top it out but the Busa just dares you to twist the throttle.

Thanks to all! it's gonna be hard to choose.

Glad to be on the forum
biggrin.gif

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
welcome.

I'd wait for the new colors if you want to spend the money.

But if I were you I'd look for a crak head deal on a used one.

My .02

(ksana @ Sep. 25 2006,11:21) well since no new Busa til 08
I'd get the 07 1K!!!!!!!
He wasn't asking about a 1k, though....

He wants a real bike!!!
ices_rofl.gif

The new 07 Busas are up on the Suzuki site. 07 Busas They have an all-black this year (Yay!) and the frames all appear to be black anodized. Way cool!

I don't particularly care for the all-blue Busa. Surprisingly, the all-red one is better looking. Never thought I'd say I liked a red bike but after seeing that blue, I'm all for red.

Have fun!

--Wag--

(PaNDeM1C @ Sep. 26 2006,00:54)
I'd get the 07 1K!!!!!!!

He wants a real bike!!!
ices_rofl.gif
Pan, when you get to SoCal, I'm taking you to Willow Springs, and will let you Ride my 1K, I guarantee you will never bag on a 1K again, SCARY Fast and Maneuverable, YOU will Love it!!!!

You are right though, The Gentleman Was asking about Hayabusas!!!

To the gentleman with the original question, if you have waited this long, I would wait out the winter and Grab one of the 07's, should be released in Feb or March.  If your finance can Bear it Go NEW!!  and save some cash for Mods, you'll need it.  

I belive the saying goes, "A new Bike, is just the down payment, for the Accessories!!!"

GSX1300RK7_Black_000000__Small_.jpg

welcome aboard! i personally like the color selection of the 06's better than the new 07's, but it is all about personal preferance.

(Director @ Sep. 26 2006,07:20)
(PaNDeM1C @ Sep. 26 2006,00:54)
I'd get the 07 1K!!!!!!!

He wants a real bike!!!
ices_rofl.gif
Pan, when you get to SoCal, I'm taking you to Willow Springs, and will let you Ride my 1K, I guarantee you will never bag on a 1K again, SCARY Fast and Maneuverable, YOU will Love it!!!!

You are right though, The Gentleman Was asking about Hayabusas!!!

To the gentleman with the original question, if you have waited this long, I would wait out the winter and Grab one of the 07's, should be released in Feb or March. If your finance can Bear it Go NEW!! and save some cash for Mods, you'll need it.

I belive the saying goes, "A new Bike, is just the down payment, for the Accessories!!!"
I'd actually really like to have a gixxer so I could have the best of both worlds.... and that all black 07 looks hot!

Well I talked to my dealer down in Vegas last night,he said the Black has some blue tint to it.And that the red, I thought was GSXR RED is n more like the o6 burgandy however, it looked allot redder on the Suzi website.
So he ordered the black and I have the promise of a screaming deal,(huh) It seem's all dealers say that until they take $100.00 of retail,anyone know what their mark up is?
rock.gif
??? I told him to bring one back with him but I'm sure delivery will be when the snow falls up here.

Now you can go ahead and start buying mod parts for it and have them ready for when you get the bike...

First thing... open up the seat/hump... pull out the tool kit... take off the reflectors! Then, remove stickers. Then...

Black Undertail is a must!

I was going to buy a 2007 Hayabusa but I figure I've waited this long, I'm going to wait til June 2007 and see what the 2008 Hayabusa is going to look like.

I was going to buy a 2007 Hayabusa but I figure I've waited this long, I'm going to wait til June 2007 and see what the 2008 Hayabusa is going to look like.

Back