o2 Sensor FI Light (C44) after Brock's and PCV install? Can't get it to turn off.

Lucid

Registered
'09.

I installed a Brock's Street Meg and a PCV. I had the Brock's installed for about a week before the PCV got here. Brock's instructions say you should just run the o2 sensor plugged in but not installed in the pipe if you don't have the PC with the o2 eliminator, so I did that. With this setup, I was still throwing the o2 sensor FI light. I just ignored it because I knew I was about to eliminate the o2 sensor with the PCV.

I installed the PCV today with the o2 eliminator. I'm still getting the c44 code (o2 sensor). After riding it around a bit to see if the code would go away, I unplugged the battery for about 10 minutes to reset the ECU and I am still getting this code. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? Maybe it will just go off after riding it more?

Nevermind. The pins were wrong on the connector. After repining, all is well. Delete if desired.

Nevermind. The pins were wrong on the connector. After repining, all is well. Delete if desired.
What pins are you talking about? I got the same error on my 19 Busa. dont have the O2 sensor on, stock O2 wont reach. I'm going to buy the Code C44 Eliminator Plug and getting it flashed in a couple of weeks.

What pins are you talking about? I got the same error on my 19 Busa. dont have the O2 sensor on, stock O2 wont reach. I'm going to buy the Code C44 Eliminator Plug and getting it flashed in a couple of weeks.
In quoting a specific member's post, you are expecting this member to respond....this thread is more than 4 yrs old so the chances are slim.

Back