Donating Member
Registered
it just kinda sits there....

it.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
you gotta change that name....

how 'bout "Johnny-fast-on-the-mark"....

do you ever sleep bro ?

I thought it might be something like that...but the fairing plastic seems pretty rigid , that , and there isn't one for the other side . Good guess thou Johnny Cheese Burger .

Thanks for that help(earlier today)....I wont post it up....if I do , you'll be gettin' phone calls all damb day...

THX Man..... I appreciate the effort . RSD.

Yeah thats what I was going to say...NOT

I was looking in the service manual...couldn't find nothin....

It's an emergency ejection apparatus.  Do your self a BIG favor and don't pull it standing next to the bike.  The side flack could remove your knee cap.  Anywho, the government was putting them in their experimental rocket sleds back in the 60's for the pilot to abort if needed.  Suzuki, realizing the need for such a device on THIER rocket sled added it in as yet another protection device for the rider.  All this is detailed in the Advanced Rider Extended Applications manual, page 51.  The use is simple:  say you are rocketing along at around 179 and you lift your left arm off the grip to check the time because a) you forgot the Busa has a clock on teh dash like I always do and b) your chicken pot pie will be ruined if it stays in the crock past 7pm... so you lifted your left and suddenly your getting the wobbles and they are getting worse.  You don't have time to grab the bars and correct, so you reach down to the fairing and give a slight tug right there where the release nodule is, and the fairing will fly off per design as it catches 170 MPH wind.  The release in sight, you pull up on it and let go of the right handle and you will be jettisoned up and away from the tunbling cycle, approximately 90 feet in the air [depending on wieght and altitude] where the seat explodes into a netted parachute which opens in about .7 seconds.  In the event of a water landing, the remains of the seat can be used a floatation device.  Incidentally, you need to have the boosters checked and flushed every 10k miles, and the parachute repacked every 5000 but a certified rigger.

Its the PERSONAL RELIEF BOTTLE ..... take the little black hose and connect it to your ---well you get the picture. And then dump it at your convience. It allows you to ride harder , faster, and further without taking as many bathroom breaks in between.

Rocket Science for sure
jump9.gif

The release in sight, you pull up on it and let go of the right handle and you will be jettisoned up and away from the tunbling cycle, approximately 90 feet in the air [depending on wieght and altitude] where the seat explodes into a netted parachute which opens in about .7 seconds.  In the event of a water landing, the remains of the seat can be used a floatation device.
Dang!!! You mean I removed my parachute and floatation device for a gel seat?!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha!

Back